Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, any idea on helping with my situation? I see there are people who can run the bot without any problems even though mine does not load monsters. I have tried reinstalling both RuneMate and Runescape, deleting all the folders but it did not help.

I do not really know. Can you try pressing the "New" button at the top of the bot? It might reset your preset and thus reset some settings.

Hey, this bot is quite amazing out of all the other fighting bots.. however I've run into a problem where typing the ground item names to loot, partially, causes the bot to stop entirely... everything else looks fine besides that. It works if you type the entire name of what you want to pick up but for some reason stops if say you want to pick up "Emerald bolts (e)".. I've even tried just "Emerald bolts" and nothing lol

I do not really know. Can you try pressing the "New" button at the top of the bot? It might reset your preset and thus reset some settings.
Sadly it did not work. I guess I will wait for the next client and bot update.

Hey, this bot is quite amazing out of all the other fighting bots.. however I've run into a problem where typing the ground item names to loot, partially, causes the bot to stop entirely... everything else looks fine besides that. It works if you type the entire name of what you want to pick up but for some reason stops if say you want to pick up "Emerald bolts (e)".. I've even tried just "Emerald bolts" and nothing lol

Thanks man! Looks like there are some issues with looting at the moment. I've pushed an update which hopefully fixes it. If not, I am fairly certain it is a client issue.

Thanks man! Looks like there are some issues with looting at the moment. I've pushed an update which hopefully fixes it. If not, I am fairly certain it is a client issue.
Works flawlessly now thank you

Hey Auxi, thanks for the bot! it really seems to run quick.
I've been encountering an error however when I set it to kill Chickens north of Combat Academy while looting Egg and Raw chicken my character will get stuck behind the gates to the farms, it does open it sometimes, but I notice it gets stuck when trying to loot an egg on the other side.

Here is some of the log:
Code:
00:44:58 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Raw chicken
00:44:58 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 1
00:45:00 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:01 INFO    [AttackNpc] Attacked Chicken
00:45:01 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:01 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:04 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:04 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:05 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Raw chicken
00:45:05 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 1
00:45:07 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:07 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:09 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:10 INFO    [AttackNpc] Attacked Chicken
00:45:11 INFO    [IdleTask] Nothing to do!
00:45:12 INFO    [IdleTask] Nothing to do!
00:45:13 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:14 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 1
00:45:15 INFO    [AttackNpc] Attacked Chicken
00:45:16 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:16 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:17 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:17 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 1
00:45:18 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:18 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 2
00:45:19 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Raw chicken
00:45:19 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 3
00:45:21 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:21 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:22 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:22 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 1
00:45:24 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:24 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:31 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:31 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:37 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:37 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0
00:45:38 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:38 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 1
00:45:41 INFO    [LootItems] Looting Egg
00:45:41 DEBUG    [Interaction] Failed tries: 0

Hey man,

Great work on the bot!

Took your advice of setting the location of the crabs in Relekka when it's trying to reset the aggro.

Character now walks back however doesn't get as far as the location I set, so can't aggro crabs and goes in a loop non stop.

I have to manually click closer to the crabs to get it to stop the walking loop

the bot runs well the bot does not save profiles and sometimes picks up items not on the list

Great work on the script, really enjoying it ! I seem to be having a problem with saving my settings. Could you suggest a specific order to get a save file to work ? Cheers

Hello how are you, close to achieving a perfect fighter for free, well I have some pending points to take into account.
1 ~ Problems with the option to save profile.
2 ~ At the time of returning to the bank, there are problems with the options used by the bot, you can place an option q say walk, to use this, and another to configure where you have to teleport.
3 ~ Option which bank should use not to put in automatic mode.
4 ~ Breaks, they are highly necessary.

For the rest it is very good indeed, yes, your work is appreciated, these are opinions, they are not critical. Thank you for your time and I hope you learn more of your work that is very good.

Whilst using this script bot for 1+hour the bot randomly decides to open and teleport to a mini game for absolutely no reason and then just get stuck at the bank box trying to withdraw nothing.

Please FIX! other than this, the bot is fantastic and trumps all the others with great safe spot runback.

Last edited:
Bot works perfect for deadly red spiders.
Overall I have no actual complaints and I enjoy using this bot.

However I would suggest adding a "quit after runtime: (set minutes&hours)" and perhaps set an attack radius, OR make sure the bot checks for the nearest enemies first.
Cheers,

Hey dude I would love this but as soon as it finishes one inventory it says [Bank Handler] Ran out of our item to withdraw . This is in taverly dungeons I just want it to TP to taverly bank and then withdraw the Dusty key, 4x tuna and go back. I cant get it to finish one trip man ;(

Heya auxi, great script, very useful, Would it be possible for you to add normal strength pots? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.