Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Auxi, not sure what's been going on but the bot has been going slow when performing it's actions.
It is taking a while to find the next whisp to harvest from, misclicks the 'convert to enhanced experience', when the cache is available on the hour, it has trouble navigating around the menu and continues to misclick 'convert to enhanced experience'.

After it is done harvesting or converting the memories, the bot just stands around for a few seconds and isn't sure what to do.
It is also very slow on opening fan mail and parcels.
At lustrous whisps, it is only getting me 40k exp/hr with enhanced exp (I bought all of the energy) when I just did a test hour by myself and I got 62k exp/hr.

This is a big difference in exp since it's divination we're talking about.
Is there any insight you could possibly give? Thanks.

Last edited:
doesnt seem to be working that well anymore errors out i woke up to the bot keeping me in the lobby and it doesn't actually seem to be that good anymore its gotten slower and slower on what to do next

I'll give you a confirmation on Saturday afternoon since I am flying out Friday morning and will be back at my PC.
It MAY be the laptop I'm using, so if it is (which is why I will confirm it for you), I will change my feedback.

Considering I'm not the only one reporting it, it may not just be on my end.

If I start it at the radiant wisp colony on dragontooth island it will start navigating to the brilliant wisp colony for some reason.

I'll give you a confirmation on Saturday afternoon since I am flying out Friday morning and will be back at my PC.
It MAY be the laptop I'm using, so if it is (which is why I will confirm it for you), I will change my feedback.

Considering I'm not the only one reporting it, it may not just be on my end.

Weird thing is that I haven't changed anything at all recently.
If I start it at the radiant wisp colony on dragontooth island it will start navigating to the brilliant wisp colony for some reason.

Hmm that's a bit weird as well. Try turning off Progressive Mode for that specific colony for now.

Hmm that's a bit weird as well. Try turning off Progressive Mode for that specific colony for now.

Turning off progressive mode solved the problem.

@auxi

Here's the update I said I'd give you on Saturday. Little late but here it is nonetheless.
Being back on my PC, the bot is running a lot smoother and for the most part getting the proper exp/hr.

The only thing that I've noticed now is something that I said previously, sometimes, not all the time, it will misclick the rift 3-4 times until it chooses the proper choice that I have it set to, in this case "Convert to experience".
This comes to about a 5-6 second stand still, not much but it lowers the exp/hr to the point you start to notice it.

Other than that it is working as intended.

Thanks @its_Jonny!

The misclicks are unfortunately Clouse related and out of my hands. Clouse is basically RuneMate's human mouse and tends to have issues with right click menus.

its not working again for me at incan but according to someone else it works at lum so no idea whats going on i get told out of area or it just wont click

works just fine for me at incan, has for months
been fishy for me sometimes its slow sometimes it wont work sometimes i get out of area messages and sometimes it just stands around doing nothing one stage it sat there with 2k ican energy and ran for 6 hours standing there XD

been fishy for me sometimes its slow sometimes it wont work sometimes i get out of area messages and sometimes it just stands around doing nothing one stage it sat there with 2k ican energy and ran for 6 hours standing there XD

Make sure your interface is relatively similar to this guide. If you're running in fixed mode, that might be part of the problem.
Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3

uwu :3

try what @its_Jonny said. I've been using auxi div for months at incan and have only had minor stucks near the start. after last few updates I'm always pulling 24hr+ sessions flawless

okay ill give it try tonight it didn't bug out on me tonight and does around 7k ican an hour with how i use it currently, mostly seems to be when i reboot my computer and start runemate do most scripts start to error out and it starts working within a couple hours :/

c4419ace58cc1855ffa378ed3ef9808c.png

Here's a 5 hour proggy now that I'm back on my PC.
Slightly under the normal exp/hr on enhanced, but still working as it should.

yeah it works must be my client when i reboot my computer that causes the issues it happens with every script i try and run after i reboot

anyone have an issue with this not opening fan mail anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.