Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@auxi Thought about a add on or stand alone runite ore transmute? Would be a great addition.

i also had a similar thought, i know its a mix of div and invention but i cant seem to find a divine charge script :p after botting hella energy it would be great to be able to bot the divine charges after <3

Started using this yesterday and it got me from 52-63 so far, and I watched it use the progressive mode and I was actually shocked on how good it moved to the next spot.

I'll leave some more updates soon, thanks for the good bots Auxi!

one bug in the script is this: i have found my bot several times stuck not doing anything because he got a stupid piece of mail right before the inventory finished. You can't open the mail with a full inventory so it just starts to loop trying to open the mail and getting a message saying it doesnt have room to open..... otherwise great work! banking near big cities would be nice for example the whisps north of falador/canifs or east of varrock. Maybe once you hit a certain number or time limit it will load stone and bank your inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.