Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem to be bugging out with the walking to rift at Brilliant memories

This is what makes me believe it's not truly an issue with my code, but how PlayerSense actually assigns values. It's assigning people 0's which causes it to not recognize wisps because it "limits the results" to 0, and thus the result is essentially empty. It very well may be an issue with my code but I can't see it. Either way I've removed the PlayerSense value and it will be back to normal next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

auxi updated AuxiDivination with a new update entry:

AuxiDivination v1.1.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jamujamu

All of the above issues are fixed :)

Note to anyone reading this, having Progressive Mode enabled and training at Lustruous wisps is bugged.

Just looked into this and there's no easy way to tell when your divine o matic is empty of charges. Unless I discover a decent way, it won't be supported.
what if you set a timer so maybe every half hour it withdraws and the refills?

im not sure about others, but ive been using this bot alot its been working fantastic untill i tried today, all it wants to do is run back to the rift, im at incandecent and conferting to energies, it hasnt touched the whisps atall for me :(

Another problem at cursed energies.It just wants to flee from combat for no reason.

Do you use a familiar? That might be the reason as they have the "Attack" option present in the wilderness. Oversight by me.

Do you use a familiar? That might be the reason as they have the "Attack" option present in the wilderness. Oversight by me.
Yes i do use it, but my Attack options are hidden. This wasn't the case like 1 week ago i remember. I use this bot because it is most efficient. I can easily get up to 72 energies an hour. Other bots barely 55 or 60.

Yes i do use it, but my Attack options are hidden. This wasn't the case like 1 week ago i remember. I use this bot because it is most efficient. I can easily get up to 72 energies an hour. Other bots barely 55 or 60.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter to RuneMate if options are hidden. I added fleeing from combat because with "Progressive Mode" enabled you can run into colonies where NPCs attack you and if you are a low level player, it matters.

I appreciate the feedback about how efficient it is :) I will prioritize finding a solution to your problem.

Not sure if it's the script or client, but running multi accounts makes them slow? like it's taking 10-15 seconds to hit a wisp then 30 seconds or so to convert or just logging out because it's just stood still @auxi

Not sure if it's the script or client, but running multi accounts makes them slow? like it's taking 10-15 seconds to hit a wisp then 30 seconds or so to convert or just logging out because it's just stood still @auxi

Perhaps you need to have a separate client open so they don't all run inside the same JVM (at least this is what I recall I was told) or you could try allocating more memory to the client. Is it only my bot which runs slow when running multiple? @ChloeM

Perhaps you need to have a separate client open so they don't all run inside the same JVM (at least this is what I recall I was told) or you could try allocating more memory to the client. Is it only my bot which runs slow when running multiple? @ChloeM
Added "-Xmx1300M" to the target of runemate seems to have fixed the problem, Altho before yesterdays downtime had no problems with running x4 (3 of yours one alpha div for transmuting)

Added "-Xmx1300M" to the target of runemate seems to have fixed the problem, Altho before yesterdays downtime had no problems with running x4 (3 of yours one alpha div for transmuting)

Not sure if I did anything to make the bot more or less lightweight, but at least allocating more memory seems to have fixed it. Perhaps you hadn't restarted RuneMate for a while or something.

Bot's working fine now, I do get the "Walking back to the divination rift" loop sometimes, but a quick restart is enough to fix it.dsdsdsdsds.png sdsds.png

Status
Not open for further replies.