Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot doesn't place the wisps in the rift at varrock instead runs to north of the digsite where the dungeon sign is.

I love the speed of this bot. one thing though is that it gets stuck converting sometimes at the 3-option screen window that you are supposed to select which type. It just stands idle. and freezes. what's strange is that i belive this has happened for over 30min periods at a time and usually after a level increase. but that the game does not log me out and no ban yet either. hmm wish it could be hotfixed updated soon to address that.

also waiting on the stats feature to comeout which should include total profit, profit per hour, wisps collected, xp/hr and total xp earned. :) said it was coming soon but still has not arrived. . . awkward.

When does it do that? It shouldn't at all.
I tried doing it at both fally & draynor spots so the low level divination spots.

I saw it clicking 3-4 times and running back and forth when it clicked one wisp and activated it followed by clicking another wisp to try and active it but midway it'd run back to the original wisp it first clicked.

Didn't run it for more then 10 minutes because I didn't want to risk a ban for something that I imagine is pretty obvious on their antibot system.

Hey, any chance your able to add the feature to put new divine charges into divination-o-matic?

When does it do that? It shouldn't at all.

It spam clicks when I select the option "Catch Chronicles"

Works fine when I don't have that option selected.

Hope to see this fixed soon.
Edit:
Also, for bright wisps, it keeps running to the rift used for the quest "A soul's bane", so I had to use another bot for levels 20-30.

Otherwise, it has been an awesome script, got 97 div so far :)

auxi updated AuxiDivination with a new update entry:

AuxiDivination v1.1.6 Released!

AuxiDivination updated to v1.1.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jamujamu

All of the above issues are fixed :)

Note to anyone reading this, having Progressive Mode enabled and training at Lustruous wisps is bugged.

Hey, any chance your able to add the feature to put new divine charges into divination-o-matic?

Just looked into this and there's no easy way to tell when your divine o matic is empty of charges. Unless I discover a decent way, it won't be supported.

The script's great so far, the only issue I can see is that sometimes it clicks 'Enter Cache' instead of converting.
EDIT: It seems to only have happened twice. Been running for over 5 hours and it seems to be doing good!

Last edited:
auxi updated AuxiDivination with a new update entry:

AuxiDivination v1.1.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jamujamu

All of the above issues are fixed :)

Note to anyone reading this, having Progressive Mode enabled and training at Lustruous wisps is bugged.

Just looked into this and there's no easy way to tell when your divine o matic is empty of charges. Unless I discover a decent way, it won't be supported.
cheers for getting back to me. Would you not be able to do like a random amount time then it emptys and then fills and said amount of time it totaly random? So it could do it between 30-50min? Just an idea and I have no idea how to write a bot so I could be totally wrong.

The script's great so far, the only issue I can see is that sometimes it clicks 'Enter Cache' instead of converting.
EDIT: It seems to only have happened twice. Been running for over 5 hours and it seems to be doing good!

I can add a check to exit cache.

cheers for getting back to me. Would you not be able to do like a random amount time then it emptys and then fills and said amount of time it totaly random? So it could do it between 30-50min? Just an idea and I have no idea how to write a bot so I could be totally wrong.

It's not robust enough. I'll try to think of some ideal solution.

Fix in queue. I don't think it's my fault but should be fixed next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.