Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Auxi, Thanks for putting so much time into this script, it's the best one I've come across in years but recently I keep having issues with the energy convert menu. It seems to run fine then sometimes it gets stuck on the menu where you can choose whether to convert to energy, xp, or enhanced xp - just stands there until logout and one of my accounts recently got a temporary bot busting ban because of it.

Cheers

Hey Auxi, Thanks for putting so much time into this script, it's the best one I've come across in years but recently I keep having issues with the energy convert menu. It seems to run fine then sometimes it gets stuck on the menu where you can choose whether to convert to energy, xp, or enhanced xp - just stands there until logout and one of my accounts recently got a temporary bot busting ban because of it.

Cheers

That really sucks and I was not aware of this issue. I've recently re-written this bot and will upload it asap, and will double-check what you were describing. Thanks :)

Hey Auxi,

Current environment:

I am running legacy RS3 client, harvesting luminous wisps, for some reason when my inventory is full, it goes to convert to energy (or whatever you pick) and once it converts one memory, it tries to harvest another instead of turning ALL the memory into xp or energy. Have you seen / heard this yet? If not let me know I can upload a video.

Hey Auxi,

Current environment:

I am running legacy RS3 client, harvesting luminous wisps, for some reason when my inventory is full, it goes to convert to energy (or whatever you pick) and once it converts one memory, it tries to harvest another instead of turning ALL the memory into xp or energy. Have you seen / heard this yet? If not let me know I can upload a video.

Do you have some strange animation override or something? If so try disabling that and also try not using legacy I guess.

Ok I can try using non-legacy, the only issue is the runemate client software only allows me to launch a legacy RS3 client?

Ok I can try using non-legacy, the only issue is the runemate client software only allows me to launch a legacy RS3 client?

I misread, thought you said legacy interface/legacy mode ingame. You do need the legacy client, my bad!

I misread, thought you said legacy interface/legacy mode ingame. You do need the legacy client, my bad!

No problem. I am trying on the level 95 whips right now, it is running fine. I'm thinking it might have been lag between the first conversion and the bot thinking it was done converting? Does it work by animation or what is in the inventory?

I have been having trouble with elder wisps. I have tried the bot at other locations and have not had any problems but when I go to elder wisps, it has a hard time converting the memories. Sometimes it works perfect and other times it will stand by the rift and time out. I'm not sure if it is just me having this issue or not but I would appreciate if it could get looked into. Thanks!

I have been having trouble with elder wisps. I have tried the bot at other locations and have not had any problems but when I go to elder wisps, it has a hard time converting the memories. Sometimes it works perfect and other times it will stand by the rift and time out. I'm not sure if it is just me having this issue or not but I would appreciate if it could get looked into. Thanks!

I don't think there's anything I can do about Elders since the rift model is extremely wonky.

Hey Auxi, I was wondering, how do I run breaks using your script? I don't see a Breaks option

Pretty awesome bot, seems to run flawlessly except for one thing - once I get a full inventory and the bot runs to deposit in the rift, it will appear to 'misclick?' the rift twice and then the bot will turn off saying that it is unable to find a rift. All my logs say this before they turn off:

00:26:30 INFO Waiting
00:27:03 INFO Converting memories
00:27:05 INFO Converting memories
00:27:09 WARN Rift not found. Stopping bot.

Got this last night after an hour and a half:
01:38:03 INFO Interacting with Incandescent wisp
01:38:06 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
01:44:39 INFO Login failed: Too many failed attempts

Password is correct, wondering if there's something I can do to prevent this? Thanks man.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-28_9-20-38.png
    upload_2018-2-28_9-20-38.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 3
I don't really know @BoiseSt. I don't have anything to do with the loginhandler. Perhaps try deleting your account and re-adding it.

Hey man, thanks for your previous reply. After your recent update, the bot fails to load. This is what I'm getting:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at nul.iiiiiiiIIiIII.initialize(qlb:207)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.iIiiiiiiIiiII.do(ar:79)
at nul.iIiiiiiiIiiII.do(ar:59)
at nul.iiiiiiiIIiIII.<init>(qlb:210)
at nul.iiiiiiiIIiIII.<init>(qlb:166)
at nul.IiiIiIiiIiiII.do(iqc:193)
at nul.iiIIIiiIIIIII.do(qnb:88)
at nul.iiIiIiiIiiIii.do(cmb:24433)
at nul.iiIiIiiIiiIii.call(cmb:7300)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2455)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at robot.iiIiiIIIIi.<init>(a:5)
at com.auxi.bots.divination.divination.Divination.botInterfaceProperty(rm.entrypoint:178)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
... 1 more

@BoiseSt I thought I tested all my bots for silly errors like these before updating :/ Very sorry, it's been fixed but needs to be approved before anyone can run it again.

Edit: Should be fixed now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.