Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I botted my way to max, and there is no reason you shouldnt either. Get max before pvm.

Right click on your runescape client shortcut, properties>shortcut>open file locaiton>once thats open click on jagexlauncher>runescape>runescape.prm>right click>open with>notepad> erase everything then copy/paste this
-Djava.class.path=jagexappletviewer.jar
-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true
-Dcom.jagex.config=http://www.runescape.com/k=3/l=$(Language:0)/jav_config.ws
-Xmx512m
-Xss2m
-XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-XX:+AggressiveOpts
-XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary
-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500
-XX:SurvivorRatio=16
-XX:+UseParallelGC
jagexappletviewer
Thanks bro,now i need good gear XD

okay im not using revo++ it uses death switftness but the kill times are even slower, literally takes 3 mins for the first phase

YDFClxU.png

uaHD0WO
ye not sure what im doing wrong, this is my set up
YjcLnmo.png

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hey Auxxi,

I sent you a message regarding the bot but you haven't replied. I would very much like to request a refund.
The bot seems to get stuck in the bank and tends to crash already there, so I have to restart the bot. It also forgets to eat at certain occasions during the encounter, leading to deaths.

I've managed to run it stable for a couple of kills, but then the bot bugs out and I´m left with this hecking spider all alone.

Most of the times, it gets stuck in the restocking at the bank, and I have to restart the bot.

I´ve posted a screenshot. If you can refund me so it charges me once/h instead of two-three times (approximately 50%) I´d be delighted.

Best regards,
Mac

btw, this happened when I set the bot to fix the action bars. Crashed out and lost 0.4 USD on that. Would also like a refund on that

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 14.37.31.png
    Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 14.37.31.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 14.42.20.png
    Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 14.42.20.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 14.42.33.png
    Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 14.42.33.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 15.16.17.png
    Skjermbilde 2019-07-19 kl. 15.16.17.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 13
On the bottom path phase 3 bot sometimes gets stuck on "getting reachable coordinates" so it doesnt dodge the cleave.

Hey i plan on using this as soon as i get my stats on my botted acccount high enough. I juts want to know what route it uses to bank and if i should get the agility level for the port phasmatys short cut. WHat are the supported banking methods?

Failed to enter boss portal, make sure its tuned correctly. Its tuned correctly already.

Maxed account. Sirenic gear + Ascension grips + Flarefrost boots + ammy of souls + ring of death Etc. 12:37 Min for a kill?

What am i doing wrong?
dont have a shield in your inventory, start the bot with the preset with a shield as soon as it tries to enter boss portal, pause the bot and remove the shield from your preset and save it. Play the bot and it should be fine.

Very hard to tell without any more information and pictures.
Any specific Information or Pictures that would help you troubleshoot?

dont have a shield in your inventory, start the bot with the preset with a shield as soon as it tries to enter boss portal, pause the bot and remove the shield from your preset and save it. Play the bot and it should be fine.

Thanks for the Reply, but i dont seem to understand how NOT having a shield would cut kill times in almost half? :D

Any specific Information or Pictures that would help you troubleshoot?

Thanks for the Reply, but i dont seem to understand how NOT having a shield would cut kill times in almost half? :D
shield is bugged atm , the bot has issues equiping the bow back sometimes.

The (What looks like third phase) alone takes my bot almost 5 min. (The part where it is healed by other spiders)

shield is bugged atm , the bot has issues equiping the bow back sometimes.

12:17 without shield. But ended with a death.

The (What looks like third phase) alone takes my bot almost 5 min. (The part where it is healed by other spiders)

12:17 without shield. But ended with a death.
show me your runescape interface otherwise i cant help you

Status
Not open for further replies.