Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Livid Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
tyb51 submitted a new resource:

Atlas Livid Farm - Earn produce and completionist requirements

Completes livid farm pretty much flawless. Great for your completionist goals.
What can it do:
  • Fertilise patches
  • Cure livid strains
  • Encourage Pauline
  • Fix fences
  • Make livid plant packs
What do you need:
  • Have enough astral and nature runes
  • I recommend a Mud battlestaff or have enough earth and water runes
Remarks:
- No check if you have the runes in your inventory (so have enough of them)
- Currently no UI cause I'm lazy

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried running this bot today. Will not start.
I have seen your many tries. There was a mistake in the manifest and i have an update in queue waiting for aproval

hi. So far it will fertilize the soil. but when it tries to cure the plants, the bot craps out.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IIIiiiiIII.execute(z:150)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(vzb:59)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(dyb:97)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(lvb:19392)
at nul.iIIiiIiiiiIII.run(ahc:4)

Yeah I forgot to initialize the player sense keys :p (aka initialise player differentiation mechanics, aka 'antiban'), next update should be good

The bot works great!!!! Just a minor problem, sometimes the bot will try to do an action (ie fix the fence or do something on the farm) however my windows are in the way and it just keeps clicking the window. I have to manually change the angle a little to get the bot to work. Most of my windows are at minimum......

Again works like a champ!!!!!! Thank you!

The bot works great!!!! Just a minor problem, sometimes the bot will try to do an action (ie fix the fence or do something on the farm) however my windows are in the way and it just keeps clicking the window. I have to manually change the angle a little to get the bot to work. Most of my windows are at minimum......

Again works like a champ!!!!!! Thank you!
Change the 3D space of runescape (in edit gameworld or something ) to avoid overlapping windows

It is slow and therefore suspicious. A normal player would click to fertilize an empty patch quickly one after the other, but the bot doesnt. The part about curing ill plants may be ok, maybe if it could click the plant a bit faster would be better. But those are the only actions i get to do before a new cycle begins.
A suggestion i have is to make an interface in which you can choose the actions you want the character to do, because i'd rather take from the produce pile first or encourage pauline, and then do whatever i can with the remaining time i've got. Currently im missing those tasks which are the ones that give the most produce.

It is slow and therefore suspicious. A normal player would click to fertilize an empty patch quickly one after the other, but the bot doesnt. The part about curing ill plants may be ok, maybe if it could click the plant a bit faster would be better. But those are the only actions i get to do before a new cycle begins.
A suggestion i have is to make an interface in which you can choose the actions you want the character to do, because i'd rather take from the produce pile first or encourage pauline, and then do whatever i can with the remaining time i've got. Currently im missing those tasks which are the ones that give the most produce.
Well then you either have a shit pc or you have a way to small interface. I received a PM only this week saying the bot is to fast en it is suspicious :p . Personally I have up to 10 seconds of waiting time between every round

could you maybe add UI of maybe breaks added into this it is awesome but it be great if we could have breaks into this script

after some time running fine it turns the camera and shows nothing on the view and stop working. Someone had the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.