Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Livid Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I've got 2k both of the runes, ele staff on, Lunar spells on and standing next to the plants when I started the bot. Is there anything other I need to set up first?

Hi, thanks for the fast reply, this is my log from Livid farm:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\User\RuneMate\logs\20180604012822_Atlas Livid Farm.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Created the following directory: C:\Users\User\RuneMate\bots\storage\AtlasLividFarm\Cache
00:00:00 DEBUG Created the following directory: C:\Users\User\RuneMate\bots\storage\shared\AtlasLividFarm
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/User/RuneMate/bots/storage/AtlasLividFarm/ExtendedUiStyle.css
00:00:00 DEBUG [PopUp] Initializing PopUp
00:00:00 DEBUG [JSON] Loaded up json from cloud

Niche bots at your disposal
Are you sure the bot is running? (check if the green button on top says paused/play, and click on it if it is paused)

Are you sure the bot is running? (check if the green button on top says paused/play, and click on it if it is paused)
It is running. Also sometimes when I STOP the bot, a second after bot status goes to fertilising soil. Happened a couple of times now.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 11
It is running. Also sometimes when I STOP the bot, a second after bot status goes to fertilising soil. Happened a couple of times now.
Try to put the spells on an action bar (you can add more) with a keybind. The log says it just isn't doing anything.

Try to put the spells on an action bar (you can add more) with a keybind. The log says it just isn't doing anything.
Okay so basically that didn't help <.<. Tried turning Revolution off, it wasn't it. btw heres the pic of the new action bar and the bot status I was talking about.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 9
Okay so basically that didn't help <.<. Tried turning Revolution off, it wasn't it. btw heres the pic of the new action bar and the bot status I was talking about.
just looked at the code, it does not really need action bars. I have no clue why it does nothing for you. Currently I can't try out myself because I have no account. I could possibly ask someone to test if it works for him.

Could you tell me, based on the code, what variables does the code look for? Like for e.g. do I need to full screen, zoom out, do I need to be outside the fence when I start the bot etc? Sorry for bugging ya :p

Could you tell me, based on the code, what variables does the code look for? Like for e.g. do I need to full screen, zoom out, do I need to be outside the fence when I start the bot etc? Sorry for bugging ya :p
First thing it looks for is "Empty Patch" if not "Diseased Livid" if not "Produce pile(full)" if not it checks if pauline needs interaction

First thing it looks for is "Empty Patch" if not "Diseased Livid" if not "Produce pile(full)" if not it checks if pauline needs interaction
Maybe silent update in the last few days borked it :p I'll keep testing and post a solution if I find it.

No nxt doesn't work. I really couldn't tell why it isn't working. It works for someone else, you are 100% sure that you clicked the play button? Or you have the correct client attached? If all is correct then i can't say whats wrong

Well if the bot is counting the time spent it's active that would mean it's running right?
This is from the log after I left it to log itself back in:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\User\RuneMate\logs\20180604164101_Atlas Livid Farm.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Created the following directory: C:\Users\User\RuneMate\bots\storage\AtlasLividFarm\Cache
00:00:00 DEBUG Created the following directory: C:\Users\User\RuneMate\bots\storage\shared\AtlasLividFarm
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/User/RuneMate/bots/storage/AtlasLividFarm/ExtendedUiStyle.css
00:00:00 DEBUG [PopUp] Initializing PopUp
00:00:00 DEBUG [JSON] Loaded up json from cloud
00:04:56 DEBUG Lobby Handler has been activated!
00:05:30 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled

Theres also something wrong with the play/pause button. When I pause and unpause the timer jumps ahead depending on how long I had it paused and then resumes.

Last edited:
hello
bot work good. there are a few problems as it sometimes run out of the gate and and gets stuck there for a min. doesn't always pick up from the produce pile. doesn't bunch both just does one and deposits runs around bunch the other half and deposits. also i have been running this bot for the past 14 hours and only got 162k points. any reason why the number is so low.

quick question, is it possible to make the bog work with the random NPC's that show up? this bot is so great it does everything and more but i think that might be a future possibility no? also id like to edit and say that the fix fence part does not actually work :-/ it hasnt done it a single time.

So far works great. All skills/chat and other closeable things should be closed, or it will be stuck for few min trying to click under some window and wont move camera to do that (Qverkks interface guide is a thing what should be in description ;) ). Xp/h rates would be nice touch.

Does not work properly. Will stand still and encourage Pauline. will do nothing else.
will bunch the produce if user collects produce but will not deposit it.

will also open parcels and fan mail in current event

Status
Not open for further replies.