Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Lava Runes [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bot will deposit my water runes and unable to use imbue spell when it reaches the alter due to lack of water runes.

sup Tyb51! loved your bot before! but now after the osrs update it get stuck. at "using" earth rune on altar, and sometimes at the bank, scrolling all the way down

Will this be updated like the recent Blast Furnace update?
Currently using the Kourend Library RC one but looking for a faster method. Seems like there are some issues according to the reviews posted so I figured I'd ask before trying.

Niche bots at your disposal
Will this be updated like the recent Blast Furnace update?
Currently using the Kourend Library RC one but looking for a faster method. Seems like there are some issues according to the reviews posted so I figured I'd ask before trying.
Currently not. It would require a complete rewrite tbh, and I don't have an account with Lunars available right now to test

bot works well for a free script, few problems ive found.

once teleporting into duel arena, will get confused before reaching alter. makes it obvious your botting.
rune pouches arent working, have a large one in my invo, the bot will fill it but not use them.
randomly get logged out every 10 minutes, probably regarding the first problem struggling to find alter.

other than this, great bit of kit.

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.