Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Kourend Library

I ran this for about 10 minutes. It looks like the bot doesn't remember where the books are in between helping customers.

Two customers asked for the same book back to back, and instead of going to the same location it went back to the ground floor and started checking every case. It seems like the bot was resetting itself in between each order.

Otherwise it was working great. I would really love if you could get this bot working more efficiently.

EDIT: I looked into the logs. It looks like it's resetting the book data every time it needs to find a book that's not in it's inventory.

Last edited:
I ran this for about 10 minutes. It looks like the bot doesn't remember where the books are in between helping customers.

Two customers asked for the same book back to back, and instead of going to the same location it went back to the ground floor and started checking every case. It seems like the bot was resetting itself in between each order.

Otherwise it was working great. I would really love if you could get this bot working more efficiently.

EDIT: I looked into the logs. It looks like it's resetting the book data every time it needs to find a book that's not in it's inventory.

I also found this to be true, as well as finding that the bot sometimes get stuck in the centeral stair well, it will pick up the book and just stop.

Other then that the bot is functional and does work just recieving slower xp per hour and have to check in on it to ensure its not stuck.
If these issues could be rectified i dont think there would be a issue. None the less amazing job!

Same here, seems like it's not working at all atm. Tried running it like 5 times and got charged even tho I instantly got that error.

You get charged the minute you run the bot for the first hour.
Bots are failing atm due to the runescape update, have to wait for the runemate client update.

just gets stuck trying to talk to vila

checking every day until it works

runemate has run out of accessible memory. ( I've done the xmx1300M). any fixes?

@tyb51 getting an memory issue when running this. happening for a few weeks. can you take a look into this?

hi @tyb51 this has been broken for a good few weeks. can you check this?

Client Developer
You get charged the minute you run the bot for the first hour.
Bots are failing atm due to the runescape update, have to wait for the runemate client update.

just gets stuck trying to talk to vila

checking every day until it works

runemate has run out of accessible memory. ( I've done the xmx1300M). any fixes?

can i get a refund? bot has a memory issue with the client for some reason no other bot does this.
https://puu.sh/IxXjd/4511af6d2d.png

@tyb51 getting an memory issue when running this. happening for a few weeks. can you take a look into this?

hi @tyb51 this has been broken for a good few weeks. can you check this?

View attachment 11420 getting memory issue too, please refund <3

Please see latest client release for potential fix: 2.115.4 · Wiki · RuneMate / Community · GitLab

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Starting in the past hour, the Bot is having issues with grabbing books. It will pick one up, and then it will have a Loop of trying to re-pickup the same book from a different bookshelf.

upload_2023-8-6_19-22-0.png