Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Beach Event [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money Motivated
yeah i got a 2 day on one of my guys have not checked the others
i was doing long hours as well 6-8 hours ish over week end got mod sniped from the account info screen Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

So what's a good amount of time to bot?

well i got hit on the event on 1 of 2 accounts that were going there the one that got hit was going for 6 hours then 45 min break then another 10 hours so i would follow the normal guide lines 2-3 hours then change tasks but that's up to you things may unfold different for you i tend to stick to under 4 hours a day on a account for max safe but boting as all ways is never 100% safe trial and error and all don't bot if you don't want to lose it

bot gets stuck on the coconut shyv when it accidentally clicks the play coconut shyv interface, but i found if i place my screen in a way so that it can still click the coconuts when the interface is open then it works

Niche bots at your disposal
bot gets stuck on the coconut shyv when it accidentally clicks the play coconut shyv interface, but i found if i place my screen in a way so that it can still click the coconuts when the interface is open then it works
This is a bot from last year, use at your own discretion, not planning right now on updating. You could creare your own bot to do this with VisualRm if you'd want to give it a try

Works excellent! Just needs a fix for switching back to and from weapons/terrorbird outfit in order to continue botting. Thanks for updating!

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.