Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Beach Event [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it might be wise to add some anti ban features considering jagex are monitoring the beach event, fucking pervets.

right click random nearest player.

camera turns??

right click and click on objects?

Niche bots at your disposal
why would you do that when afking :p, it already does it to some extend when interacting. Otherwise, those are bad antiban measures.

Just a question about the bot. Why does it right click to cook instead of just clicking the grill? I think most players would avoid right clicking. I'm not trying to be mean or anything just curious.

Just a question about the bot. Why does it right click to cook instead of just clicking the grill? I think most players would avoid right clicking. I'm not trying to be mean or anything just curious.

It's something build in the RM interaction api. Normally if the first option is accessible with left click it should just left click, but I also have seen it use right click fairly often. I think it is PlayerSensed (integrated antiban measures in runemate)

It's something build in the RM interaction api. Normally if the first option is accessible with left click it should just left click, but I also have seen it use right click fairly often. I think it is PlayerSensed (integrated antiban measures in runemate)
Okay thank you for the quick response I wasn't sure if it was something you input into the bot or not. Thank you!

It is great man srry for the negative review but i dont know how to delete it :D

Warning: do not use terrorbird racing!! Web traversal is currently not funcrioning properly!! Wait till due notice when it is fixed

EDIT: FIXED BY CLOUD

Last edited:

k52

i got 1-91 range with this bot, ill be botting +20 hours for the next several days to reach 99 range

k52

got ban at 97 range, was around 20 or so hours away from 99 range. It's a good bot.
rz7x2Ei.png

k52

rip :/ i have a feeling thats going to happen to me with hunter. Only one way to find out.
nah you're probably good, i was just a dumb ass. I was normally botting 4-8 hours ,but i botted 15,18,20 hours on the weekend

yeah i got a 2 day on one of my guys have not checked the others
i was doing long hours as well 6-8 hours ish over week end got mod sniped from the account info screen Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

well yeah, stay smart guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.