Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Beach Event [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont unequip the terrorbird outfit when trying to kill clawdia which makes it just stand there trying to attack but failing, also at the last checkpoint during the race it will teleport to lumbridge walk a little then teleport to draynor

Great script. Works like a charm for me now. Easy 500-600k hunter exp a day :D. Can't wait to use this during the heat wave weekends!

Terror bird is buggy and just teleports to the second gateway without going thru the first one. Construction is broken and always clicks on the wrong and takes ages to reclick on others

mate the exact mode is still broken

are you not checking if the NPC is valid or something

Terror bird is buggy and just teleports to the second gateway without going thru the first one. Construction is broken and always clicks on the wrong and takes ages to reclick on others
use hoard mode for the right click, he switched them for error

I am not sure about Terrorbird race .. .got stuck there twice before and there is no setup like if I need to take any teleports or can let the bot just run ...

easily triggered ✌
I am not sure about Terrorbird race .. .got stuck there twice before and there is no setup like if I need to take any teleports or can let the bot just run ...
I got 1-54 agility from this bot

k52

i did 1-80 range with this bot, im going to keep running it till the event finishes or i get ban.

Niche bots at your disposal
"streamcorruptedexception" when trying to run it

Something I currently can't do anything about, heard same problem from other bot authors

what is Exact mode vs hoard mode?

Exact mode get's the exact sandsculpture while hoard mode follows the hoard (most people).

Terrorbird uses web, every teleport that is supported by web will be used. No advanced things going on there.

the fishing doesn't work, it will fill its inventory and just stand there
Fixed in next version

Mate the exact mode only switches when your arms get tired
Also fixed: forgot a bracket somewhere

Great script, however Jagex must be watching. Near maxed account with over 2600m banned this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.