Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Async Miner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't, and hasn't during my testing. Could you give me more info such as game mode, rock type, and location?
OSRS, Coal, Barbarian Village. Its banking method was a bit strange too but I cant as for too much

OSRS, Coal, Barbarian Village. Its banking method was a bit strange too but I cant as for too much
Okay, thanks. I'll look into it soon.
Was the walking to the bank the issue, or the way that it banked the items?

Okay, thanks. I'll look into it soon.
Was the walking to the bank the issue, or the way that it banked the items?
It was going to odd locations, I think it home teleported then got stuck in the cow patch next to draynor.

It was going to odd locations, I think it home teleported then got stuck in the cow patch next to draynor.
That's very strange. I use the Default Web and build a path to the nearest bank with the methods supplied by the API, maybe that area is a little tricky and the web can't handle it well.

I'll give it a run with the settings you provided tomorrow and hopefully I can replicate and fix the issue.

Got 41 mining on my new f2p Alt with this bot, works great so far, only thing is when powermining and dropping the ore sometimes it clicks 'use' on the ore and gets stuck and wont mine another and logs itself out, doesn't happen often just sometimes.

Why does it repetitively click the same ore that it's already mining?
I've reproduced the issue, and have been able to fix it locally, I'll push it soon :)

I've also been able to work out the issue with this, it seems like it'll spam home tele as well so I've disabled it in the next patch

Got 41 mining on my new f2p Alt with this bot, works great so far, only thing is when powermining and dropping the ore sometimes it clicks 'use' on the ore and gets stuck and wont mine another and logs itself out, doesn't happen often just sometimes.
This should be fixed in the next release too

Sick bot, looking forward to seeing it develop.
It seems that for whatever reason Barbarian village bank paths to falador west instead of edgeville, would like to see that resolved!

Sick bot, looking forward to seeing it develop.
It seems that for whatever reason Barbarian village bank paths to falador west instead of edgeville, would like to see that resolved!
That would be an issue with the RuneMate web, since that's what I use for banking.
Eventually I would like to have select-able areas and banks though.

Doesn't support granite or sandstone :/
I can add support if that's what you're suggesting, I just need some information such as game mode, location, and mining lvl required.

Might be a little harder than usual since I'm non-members.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
4:25
Add this location pls. I have the necklace that gives me infinite water so I don't care about waterskins.

Status
Not open for further replies.