Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Async Miner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
4:25
Add this location pls. I have the necklace that gives me infinite water so I don't care about waterskins.
I don't have any hardcoded locations just yet, but I can add the ore type and it'll work like any other ore.

Great job getting the script back up so quick compared to the other ones
Thanks, but I didn't do anything in regards to the update. The RuneMate devs worked long and hard to get the client updated :)

Only clicks on same ore over and over. Doesn't mine other nearby rocks.

Attachments

• 20180514115319_Async Miner.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 1
I've identified the issue with clicking rocks that have already been mined. I'm working on a fix, should be live next time an executive pushes. The code I had was working before the osrs update, I'm not sure if there's a client bug which is making it break but I'm pretty sure I can work around it.

Seems to be a tricky one, for some reason the GameObject query is returning empty rocks, and the empty rocks have the valid colors even though they shouldn't...

I'll most likely disable OSRS compatibility until I can fix this issue.

After the latest update the bot crashes rigth after it starts.

It seems to work now. :D

But the most times I start the bot it just do nothing, any tips? (I am mostly in the dwarven mine if this is important)
Are there any recommanded places to use the bot?

If the bot is running it does a great job!

does it mine gem rocks in the underground of shio vilage ? and drops it of at thr deposit box ? would bewonderfull

Great so far, but for ease of use could I request you add something like options to select locations (+ locations for banks), and for efficiency sake, please add a hop worlds option as that would extremely quicken the process.

Thank you, and have a great day (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.