Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Imgur
Data lies when you edit it. 8 hours bud
I'm curious if you could post a photo of the full time. Maybe even hover over it to show more details? It seems like there may be a following day cut off from the photo.

And here's the thing... No one is attacking you. But ultimately you botted, and that in itself is prone to the possibility of a ban. Additionally from your post... You bottled 10 hours in one day. That *clap* is *clap* suicide *clap* botting *clap*. So again, we're not attacking you. But when you start rating this as a 1 star and not providing Any information to help further investigate, it does not help anyone.

Make a new account, feel free to keep botting. Experiment with other bots, but ultimately use this as a learning experience.

Sent from my phone, sorry if any typos.

Last edited:
I can say with confidence this is the best mining bot I've used on here so far. The Author is highly responsive to any problems, suggestions, etc.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Haha no worries! Happy paying for your work. Out of curiosity do you have an ETA on the gem rock working? Oh and does it support the gem bags? :)
I have normal gem rocks working locally on my end but I still need to add gem bag support. Once that's done then it'll be released :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.0.6 Released!

ApexMiner PRO updated to v1.0.6.
  • Optimized some further issues with banking in Burthorpe.
  • Improved interactions with the Mining Guild stairs when climbing back up to the game surface.
Read the rest of this update entry...

You're awesome.
Just to keep you updated. I've explored the Gem bag, and unfortunately the way the game determines what is in the bag (quantity and item) is all done on server-side. In other words, I can't look at the varbits like I do with the orebox to determine quantity. There's a couple of things I could do in the meantime to work around this, so I will be exploring those options in the meantime.

proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.0.6 Released!

• Optimized some further issues with banking in Burthorpe.
  • Improved interactions with the Mining Guild stairs when climbing back up to the game surface.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to keep you updated. I've explored the Gem bag, and unfortunately the way the game determines what is in the bag (quantity and item) is all done on server-side. In other words, I can't look at the varbits like I do with the orebox to determine quantity. There's a couple of things I could do in the meantime to work around this, so I will be exploring those options in the meantime.

Awesome! Thanks for keeping me in the know mate!!

This bot doesn't know how to Open the door for the Dwarven Mine in Falador after it banks the ore. Only when It leaves it opens the door.

I tried using this today 3 different times and evreytime i get a full inv of ores it wont deposit into ore box. and the bot status says something about traversing to bank. this bot has always worked and it just now started doing this

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I tried using this today 3 different times and evreytime i get a full inv of ores it wont deposit into ore box. and the bot status says something about traversing to bank. this bot has always worked and it just now started doing this
Possibly an update to the game broke it? Could you share your settings and/or log file?

Curious on how i can make it bank dark aminica from the empty throne room, once my ore box is full it just spams it instead of banking

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Curious on how i can make it bank dark aminica from the empty throne room, once my ore box is full it just spams it instead of banking
You're saying that it's spamming the rock instead of making a banking trip?
I'm going to assume you don't have the Everything is Oresum achievement. Try getting that (may take 5 minutes of your time) and seeing if it works afterwards.

Working really well with light animca ore then stopped suddenly- the issue seems to be at the bank...other than that everything else runs smooth it just runs into a problem at the bank.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Working really well with light animca ore then stopped suddenly- the issue seems to be at the bank...other than that everything else runs smooth it just runs into a problem at the bank.
Yea I've came across this as well. It's actually an issue with that gnome and bank model. I think I'm going to move those location to bank at Taverly or Edgeville. Do you have any suggestions for banks near a loadstone?

I think you should go with catherby - its closer than Taverly and less populated than Edgeville - if something WERE to go wrong at some point. Less population = safer. Excited for this to be up and running again either way! Awesome work.

Status
Not open for further replies.