Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.0.4 Released!

ApexMiner PRO updated to v1.0.4.
  • Added Prif Gem Rock and Seren Stone mining (beta). Please report any issues with this. Gem Rock does not support Gem Bag.
  • Found Varbit value for the Everything is Oresome achievement. This will allow a more accurate approach in determining whether or not the Ore Box is full or not (thanks @Eviriany).
  • Optimized some traversals. Please report any issues.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Loving this bot, is there any chance that Shilo Village gem rocks and gem bag to be added? it would help me greatly

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Loving this bot, is there any chance that Shilo Village gem rocks and gem bag to be added? it would help me greatly
It's on the todo list but it's more development effort than just adding another location. There isn't an API call that something like Gembag.isFull(), so I'm going to have to find the varps and create an API that's consistent to the one I made for the OreBox. I need access to a gem back to test things before I can start this as well.

So, it'll be done, it just may be a little while.

SudoEssence is on the bot store. It is a very old bot of mine. While it has its bugs, it should still work. I used it for OSRS the other day, not sure about its state in RS3.
it only walks into the mine it doesn't do anything after that

It's on the todo list but it's more development effort than just adding another location. There isn't an API call that something like Gembag.isFull(), so I'm going to have to find the varps and create an API that's consistent to the one I made for the OreBox. I need access to a gem back to test things before I can start this as well.

So, it'll be done, it just may be a little while.

You know better; I have a gem bag for you :p

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
it only walks into the mine it doesn't do anything after that
I decided I'm actually going to remove SudoEssence from the store and just add Essence mining to the bot lol.

So, pending next update!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
Script seems to be crashing on me recently. Attached the logs. I think it's an issue when running to the bank.

Any help would be great!

Attachments

• ApexMiner PRO 4-01 11-41-56.log
    56.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ApexMiner PRO 4-01 13-51-40.log
    83.6 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Script seems to be crashing on me recently. Attached the logs. I think it's an issue when running to the bank.

Any help would be great!
Thanks for sending those in.

It looks almost as if you paused the bot for an extended period of time or your RuneMate client ran out of ram on the first log file. That's the only explanation I could see as to why the log is missing over 30 minutes of output data?

As for the second one, there seems to be an issue with the web pathing for that location (Mining Guild). I'll take a look at this location and see if I can fix it myself or if Cloud should make changes to the web.

just hit 90 mining and went to mine dark animica. after the bot puts 100 ore into the ore box and then tried to put more then 100 ore in but can't so it just spam clicks the ore box. Could this be fixed please?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
just hit 90 mining and went to mine dark animica. after the bot puts 100 ore into the ore box and then tried to put more then 100 ore in but can't so it just spam clicks the ore box. Could this be fixed please?
That's determined by a few different things that can determine whether or not your box can store 100, 120, or 140 ores. Do you have the Everything is Oresome achievement unlocked?

I have not had any issues and I've been botting the mess out of this bot for some gold-farming stuff.

I do not have the oresome achievement unlocked. the bot seems to think my box can hold over 100 but it can't.

I do not have the oresome achievement unlocked. the bot seems to think my box can hold over 100 but it can't.

Last edited:
There's a bug on RS3 when mining drakolith in the resource dung in the mining guild. It mines and travels to the bank, but on the way back, it will go back and forth in and out of the resource dung endlessly and not go back to mine drakolith. If you could fix this problem, that would be awesome!

Thanks.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
There's a bug on RS3 when mining drakolith in the resource dung in the mining guild. It mines and travels to the bank, but on the way back, it will go back and forth in and out of the resource dung endlessly and not go back to mine drakolith. If you could fix this problem, that would be awesome!

Thanks.
Thanks for reporting dude! I'll be messing around with my bots today, so I'll get it on that todo list and fix it :)

Thanks for reporting dude! I'll be messing around with my bots today, so I'll get it on that todo list and fix it :)

Thanks so much! One thing that I tried was I turned on "use web for traversals" and it started to work. But if that is not on, it won't work. So, I can still bot!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thanks so much! One thing that I tried was I turned on "use web for traversals" and it started to work. But if that is not on, it won't work. So, I can still bot!
Awesome :D Thanks for letting me know!

I think I finally figured out what happened here... You were using Multi-rock mining weren't you?

Awesome :D Thanks for letting me know!

I think I finally figured out what happened here... You were using Multi-rock mining weren't you?
I was using normal mining. i just tried the bot again but after it puts 100 ore in my box it keeps trying to add more but can't has i can't hold more then 100 ore atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.