Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.0.6 Released!

ApexMiner PRO updated to v1.0.6.
  • Added additional debugging information to further investigate why the bot thinks the OreBox is not full for some users.
  • Fixed Deposit Box banking from getting stuck after depositing the user's inventory.
  • Fixed several locations' custom traversals that have issues with web walking mostly related to Burthorpe Mine, Mining Guild, and Dwarven Mines.
  • Fixed bug in Dwarven Mines Resource Dungeon that was preventing the bot from banking.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hey! Everything is working great thanks, only problem I have is that is it me or is there no option for mining silver?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey! Everything is working great thanks, only problem I have is that is it me or is there no option for mining silver?
Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Silver ore is already programmed in for the Al Kharid Mine location... just forgot to include it as a selectable item in the GUI normally.

A quick little work around is, you could enable Multi-rock mining, select the Al Kharid Mine location, and then select the Silver ore.

Edit: Also, it's already fixed for the next update :)

Hey proxi! Big fan. I was using your miner the other day and Priff Gem rock option doesn't allow you to select it and press start. Just thought I'd let you know! (Can supply video/screenie if needs be)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey proxi! Big fan. I was using your miner the other day and Priff Gem rock option doesn't allow you to select it and press start. Just thought I'd let you know! (Can supply video/screenie if needs be)
lol *facepalm*.

Alrighty, I'll look into it when I get home. I probably forgot to do something simple :p Thanks for reporting!

lol *facepalm*.

Alrighty, I'll look into it when I get home. I probably forgot to do something simple :p Thanks for reporting!

Haha, no worries mate. It happens to the best of us! Looking forward to it working. Let me know if you need anything!

The ore box seems to be broken when mining rune @ mining guild. I had it set to bank in an Anvil (first time set that way), so not sure if that has caused the issue. See logs (best to check time around 26 mins (ish)

**Sorry it won't let me attach the log file for some reason.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
The ore box seems to be broken when mining rune @ mining guild. I had it set to bank in an Anvil (first time set that way), so not sure if that has caused the issue. See logs (best to check time around 26 mins (ish)

**Sorry it won't let me attach the log file for some reason.
What was it doing exactly? It should have been running up to the Anvil/Forge in the Artisans workshop and depositing the ore, how is that breaking the orebox? The more descriptive you can be the better :)

Additionally, try pasting your log file into something like Pastebin, Pastiebin, or Hastebin and attaching the link here.

What was it doing exactly? It should have been running up to the Anvil/Forge in the Artisans workshop and depositing the ore, how is that breaking the orebox? The more descriptive you can be the better :)

Additionally, try pasting your log file into something like Pastebin, Pastiebin, or Hastebin and attaching the link here.

It just wouldn't fill the ore box. It was continuously saying attempting to fill orebox, then resuming without filling the orebox, then repeating the process. It might have had nothing to do with the fact that I had clicked bank @ anvil, it's just a suggestion as it's the first time I had tried that.

It's still not letting me upload any files (it usually works!) so I've pasted some below:

00:28:09 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryNearFull: true

00:28:09 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Level Requirement(Runite ore) Level: 94. LevelRequirement: 55

00:28:09 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Achievement(Runite ore) Achievement Varbit Value: 0

00:28:09 DEBUG DEBUG: MaxQuantityValue: 120

00:28:09 DEBUG IsOreBoxFullBranch: false

00:28:09 INFO Attempting to fill Ore Box.

00:28:16 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false

00:28:17 DEBUG currentPlayStyle: Normal

00:28:17 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Level Requirement(Runite ore) Level: 94. LevelRequirement: 55

00:28:17 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Achievement(Runite ore) Achievement Varbit Value: 0

00:28:17 DEBUG DEBUG: MaxQuantityValue: 120

00:28:17 DEBUG currentMineTask: MineTask: { rockName: Runite rock | oreName: Runite ore | mineArea: Area(3025, 9732, 0 -> 3038, 9742, 0) }

00:28:17 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: true

00:28:17 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Level Requirement(Runite ore) Level: 94. LevelRequirement: 55

00:28:17 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Achievement(Runite ore) Achievement Varbit Value: 0

00:28:17 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryNearFull: true

00:28:17 DEBUG IsOreBoxFullBranch: false

00:28:17 INFO Attempting to fill Ore Box.

00:28:21 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false

00:28:21 DEBUG currentPlayStyle: Normal

00:28:21 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Level Requirement(Runite ore) Level: 94. LevelRequirement: 55

00:28:21 DEBUG DEBUG: OreBox Achievement(Runite ore) Achievement Varbit Value: 0

00:28:21 DEBUG DEBUG: MaxQuantityValue: 120

00:28:21 DEBUG currentMineTask: MineTask: { rockName: Runite rock | oreName: Runite ore | mineArea: Area(3025, 9732, 0 -> 3038, 9742, 0) }

00:28:21 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: true

i used this bot for 1 day. no joke 1 day and got banned, don't recommend

owner also deletes bad reviews

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i used this bot for 1 day. no joke 1 day and got banned, don't recommend
1) Bots are not safe. Bots are against the rules and can lead to a ban. That's not to say some bots can be 'safer' than others...
2) Your new status leads me to believe you're new to the scene. Did you suicide bot? Did you use the Active for a solid 10 hours? That would likely cause a ban.
3) Share your settings. Be helpful, post a log. Give information to help others avoid a ban or just say you made poor user decision on bot settings.
4) I have been using this bot personally for several days with 12+ hour sessions per day with no bans... on a Fresh account. This leads me to believe that you've botted in the past using powerban or some other site or that you've been banned several times before and are being IP banned.

Regardless, coming in here you claim and providing with no constructive feedback is not helpful to anyone (on your first post) not only does it wastes my time but it wastes yours as well.

1) Bots are not safe. Bots are against the rules and can lead to a ban. That's not to say some bots can be 'safer' than others...
2) Your new status leads me to believe you're new to the scene. Did you suicide bot? Did you use the Active for a solid 10 hours? That would likely cause a ban.
3) Share your settings. Be helpful, post a log. Give information to help others avoid a ban or just say you made poor user decision on bot settings.
4) I have been using this bot personally for several days with 12+ hour sessions per day with no bans... on a Fresh account. This leads me to believe that you've botted in the past using powerban or some other site or that you've been banned several times before and are being IP banned.

Regardless, coming in here you claim and providing with no constructive feedback is not helpful to anyone (on your first post) not only does it wastes my time but it wastes yours as well.

im sharing my experience with the bot. no i did not suicide bot literally used it for 5 hours. and no i have never used any other bots before. i used a fishing bot on this website and i have had 0 issues i use yours and literally banned next day.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
im sharing my experience with the bot. no i did not suicide bot literally used it for 5 hours. and no i have never used any other bots before. i used a fishing bot on this website and i have had 0 issues i use yours and literally banned next day.
The fact that you're willing to lie over just your runtime usage leads me to believe that you're lying in general. It's been fun mate.
gn6oAYr.png

had it paused i did not run it for 18 hours "have fun mate". this just shows you cant take any sort of criticism without acting like a child fix your bot

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
had it paused i did not run it for 18 hours "have fun mate". this just shows you cant take any sort of criticism without acting like a child fix your bot
I'd beg to differ.
Current runtime on one of the many clients running this bot.
pzVb0zz.png

Additionally, paused time is not tracked in the image attached in the previous post.

I’m just curious where the 18 is coming from?

And my fault about the 8 hour comment I didn’t look at the bottom. I saw the 7.5 and just figured it was 8 from the graph

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.