Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.0.1 Released!

ApexMiner PRO updated to v1.0.1.
  • Added Lumbridge Mine as a supported location.
  • Added additional debug statements to help with any potential juju issues.
  • Fixed an issue where the bank was getting stuck in a loop of opening and closing when not using the preset function in some scenarios.
  • Added a failsafe where to bot will stop after 10 minutes of inactivity.
  • Fixed an issue where the bot would stop after a break occurs.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
At the desert Necro spot it is doing this weird thing where it is making it run out in the open for a second then clicks on the ore. Only sometimes, just doesn't seem like a natural thing to do in this location. I haven't tested it with recent updates on other spots since i'm leveling an alt atm.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
At the desert Necro spot it is doing this weird thing where it is making it run out in the open for a second then clicks on the ore. Only sometimes, just doesn't seem like a natural thing to do in this location. I haven't tested it with recent updates on other spots since i'm leveling an alt atm.
I'll test it out! Thanks for letting me know!

when im mining luminite in the dwarven mines it would either get stuck trying to fill ore box when it was already full or it would just keep tele to falador

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
when im mining luminite in the dwarven mines it would either get stuck trying to fill ore box when it was already full or it would just keep tele to falador
Do you have the Everything is Oresome achievement unlocked?

Seems to crash more than it works for me recently... I can't see any reason why it's failing. Same log every time:
00:10:18 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:10:18 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges.
00:10:19 INFO Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.
00:10:20 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges. Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.

Re-ran, same again.
0:10:08 DEBUG currentPlayStyle: Active
00:10:08 DEBUG currentMineTask: MineTask: { rockName: Orichalcite rock | oreName: Orichalcite ore | mineArea: Area(3038, 9732, 0 -> 3051, 9739, 0) }
00:10:08 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: true
00:10:08 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryNearFull: false
00:10:08 DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:10:08 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false
00:10:08 DEBUG ShouldEquipPorterBranch: false
00:10:09 INFO Interacting with Orichalcite rock with action "Mine".
00:10:12 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:10:12 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges.
00:10:13 INFO Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.
00:10:14 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges. Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Seems to crash more than it works for me recently... I can't see any reason why it's failing. Same log every time:
00:10:18 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:10:18 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges.
00:10:19 INFO Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.
00:10:20 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges. Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.

Re-ran, same again.
0:10:08 DEBUG currentPlayStyle: Active
00:10:08 DEBUG currentMineTask: MineTask: { rockName: Orichalcite rock | oreName: Orichalcite ore | mineArea: Area(3038, 9732, 0 -> 3051, 9739, 0) }
00:10:08 DEBUG Root: InventoryHasOreBox: true
00:10:08 DEBUG Root: IsInventoryNearFull: false
00:10:08 DEBUG IsRockNearby: true
00:10:08 DEBUG IsPlayerMining: false
00:10:08 DEBUG ShouldEquipPorterBranch: false
00:10:09 INFO Interacting with Orichalcite rock with action "Mine".
00:10:12 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false
00:10:12 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges.
00:10:13 INFO Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.
00:10:14 INFO Bot has gotten stuck and triggered failsafe. Session will now stop to prevent further charges. Please inform Proxi of the issue in the discussion thread and link your log file.
This had to of been going on for several days and no one has said anything 0.o?!

Issue has been fixed and is submitted to the bot store for approval.
@Flextroci thanks for letting me know!

Any plans for this to support OSRS locations e.g. motherlode mine?
Adding OSRS support would require completely different logic for the bot since the two are no longer similar between the games.
I'm not saying it's off the table.

This had to of been going on for several days and no one has said anything 0.o?!

Issue has been fixed and is submitted to the bot store for approval.
@Flextroci thanks for letting me know!

Adding OSRS support would require completely different logic for the bot since the two are no longer similar between the games.
I'm not saying it's off the table.
ah ok :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexMiner PRO with a new update entry:

ApexMiner PRO v1.0.3 Released!

ApexMiner PRO updated to v1.0.3.
  • Added ability for the bot to bank at Portable Deposit Boxes if one is found in the mining area.
    • This will deposit all items except the OreBox, Seren Stones, and Juju potions.
  • Added a jazzy hands mining animation ID.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the bot to occasionally try to traverse to the mining area when already mining in the area.
  • Made the breaking/delay action for the Normal and AFK playstyles persist through the event when the inventory is full. This would be more accurate to the way a true player would play. The previous method would trigger the next action as soon as the inventory was full rather than finishing the playstyle's delay.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the bot to try to open a bank to withdraw a juju potion when no bank was nearby to open.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Postie parcel opening is automatic but it doesnt remove dialog, so it sits there afk with the dialogue up no mining anything or pressing through the dialogue

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Postie parcel opening is automatic but it doesnt remove dialog, so it sits there afk with the dialogue up no mining anything or pressing through the dialogue
What is postie parcel? Can you give me a screenshot of what you're talking about or how I can reproduce it?

rs3 the postie parcel event where you randomly get parcels during training, it opens these parcels which contain rewards and is shown through the chat box. it says you have recieved x amount of items, the bot then stays afk because it sees the character still doing the mining animation but its actually not mining anything because the notification from rewards received showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.