Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexHunter Lite - Hunting Perfected.

ApexHunter - Intelligent prioritization. Antiban, Breaking, World Hop, and more!

This bot will have several updates applied to it overtime.
Please leave any feedback and suggestions below :)

Thanks,

Proxi

Instructions:
- If on RS3, turn off area loot.
- If on OSRS, turn on shift-click dropping and have your hunted item (Ex. Chincompa) near...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
works great so far. i cant wait to see where this goes. i would like to see crystalized method added to this. should be too hard. you already have the basic ttap laying activity working properly. crystalize used on top of it shouldnt be that hard.

did trap catch creature?
yes: cast crystalize on trap and collect from crystalized trap till it runs out
no: pick up and relay trap

heres a video of how it works
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

also, and arc method would be very useful, its the best exp in the game. traps are similar to box traps but it requires you to find a new island after a while.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
works great so far. i cant wait to see where this goes. i would like to see crystalized method added to this. should be too hard. you already have the basic ttap laying activity working properly. crystalize used on top of it shouldnt be that hard.

did trap catch creature?
yes: cast crystalize on trap and collect from crystalized trap till it runs out
no: pick up and relay trap

heres a video of how it works
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

also, and arc method would be very useful, its the best exp in the game. traps are similar to box traps but it requires you to find a new island after a while.
You're the second person to bring up crystalizing, so it IS on the todo list but it is after a few things.

The beta is mostly to get the bot out there and to get feedback on how it's running for people.

The current update goals should progress as follows.
  • Snare Traps
  • Salamander Traps
  • OSRS Support
  • Crystalize
  • Go Premium
I'll obviously continue to update the bot after it goes premium, however I've never been to this 'arc'/'ark' so I'm not too sure of the likelihood I'll support anything there.

This script is fantastic!

I've only botted in 90minute intervals and faced no problems so far. Thanks for the bot and all the hard work you've put into it, really appreciate, especially for that "pain in the ass skill" hunter!

Abides
Hey man, I just wanted to stop by and say that this is an awesome bot! Have been running it for over an hour now and it really works well! :)

I was thinking it might be worth looking into using the action bar as a means to lay traps, rather than having the bot click the inventory every time. This could lead to less time between traps, and thus more xp. The default action bar option for traps is Lay =)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey man, I just wanted to stop by and say that this is an awesome bot! Have been running it for over an hour now and it really works well! :)

I was thinking it might be worth looking into using the action bar as a means to lay traps, rather than having the bot click the inventory every time. This could lead to less time between traps, and thus more xp. The default action bar option for traps is Lay =)
This wouldn't be hard to implement at all! Thanks for the advice :)

easily triggered ✌
Why only a 15 minute trial?
It's just there until the bot goes premium

jnWLjWt.png

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Why only a 15 minute trial?
There's not actually a 15 minute timer. It's just a prompt that is still there since the bot isn't 'premium' yet. Basically, you can completely ignore it for now.

It's just there until the bot goes premium
jnWLjWt.png

Where are you getting these rates Rag? As a general 1-up for this bot - I tested alongside Proxi through early Beta from around 55 hunter through to ~88 at the moment moving from Grey -> Red -> Azure chompa's - And the rates were amazing and consistently improving with optimization - Expect amazing things!

easily triggered ✌
Where are you getting these rates Rag? As a general 1-up for this bot - I tested alongside Proxi through early Beta from around 55 hunter through to ~88 at the moment moving from Grey -> Red -> Azure chompa's - And the rates were amazing and consistently improving with optimization - Expect amazing things!
Azures

easily triggered ✌
Awesome - I was around 30k behind - Urn/enhancer/yaktwee/sliske's set only though and a few levels behind. Would the few levels make that diff or were you using the arc outfit and such too?
Uh i only had hunter urns lol

Any plan to add Jadinkos to the available hunting options? I am currently looking for such a bot.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Any plan to add Jadinkos to the available hunting options? I am currently looking for such a bot.
I dunno what Jadinkos are, but possirbu. I'll get with @Eviriany and he can walk me through it.

When do you plan on adding OSRS support? I would love to test this.
It's definitely on the ToDo list. I'm not sure of an exact date, but it will definitely be soon(tm)

when a trap fails, it just sits on the ground. your bot picks it up and lays it again. there is an option to lay again while the trap is just laying on the ground. it will take out the need to pick up then lay down

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
when a trap fails, it just sits on the ground. your bot picks it up and lays it again. there is an option to lay again while the trap is just laying on the ground. it will take out the need to pick up then lay down
It does that intentionally so it can keep track of trap placement. I don't have any plans on changing that one. Thanks for your input though! I hope everything else is working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.