Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexFisher PRO - The hook that doesn't sleep.

Read more about this resource...
hi proxi, i used your apex fishing pro, but it seems after today update, the bot doesnt' work and i paid 3hrs but not running and just walk around at the area of barbarian village , walking around the fire position......., may you plz check and refund. thank you.

Hi proxi, today the bot stuck again in barbarian village, here is the log for you , thank you

Attachments

• ApexFisher PRO 12-04 6-46-28.log
    107.6 KB · Views: 2
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
hi proxi, i used your apex fishing pro, but it seems after today update, the bot doesnt' work and i paid 3hrs but not running and just walk around at the area of barbarian village , walking around the fire position......., may you plz check and refund. thank you.

Hi proxi, today the bot stuck again in barbarian village, here is the log for you , thank you
Resolved in DM. Thanks for the log file!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
What method are you expecting to use to fish Karambwan? Utilizing the fairy ring? Where should it bank?

Yes, the fastest bank would be by utilizing the fairy ring going to Chasm of Fire (DJR) then running slightly south east to the bank there and back to the fairy ring and using DKP to the fishing spot. Then repeat.

The other option would be just using the bank at zanaris.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Yes, the fastest bank would be by utilizing the fairy ring going to Chasm of Fire (DJR) then running slightly south east to the bank there and back to the fairy ring and using DKP to the fishing spot. Then repeat.

The other option would be just using the bank at zanaris.
Alrighty! I'm just now getting back into the game so I wasn't 100% familiar with the best method, thanks for spoon-feeding it to me ;)

I'll work on getting this added soon!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.5.3 Released!

ApexFisher PRO updated to v3.5.3.
  • Optimized interaction with fishing spots. This change allows the bot to detect a valid fishing spot from further away and results in a more human-like action.
  • Optimized the Catherby fishing area. This area still needs some work but it is much better than before.
  • Improvements to antiban logic
  • Slight improvements to traversal logic
  • Fixed an issue that was causing the GUI to not load properly for some users
  • Removed older RS3 related code
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Add support for "Spirit Flakes" which allows the user to catch 2 fish at a time. At present these get banked even with "disable equipment checks" enabled.

Support for Karambwans would also be amazing, even if it doesn't support the karambwanji.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Add support for "Spirit Flakes" which allows the user to catch 2 fish at a time. At present these get banked even with "disable equipment checks" enabled.

Support for Karambwans would also be amazing, even if it doesn't support the karambwanji.
Karambwans are on my list, I just need to unlock fairy rings. I'd also never heard of spirit flakes, so I'm looking into them now :)

Edit: So just looked into spirit flakes... didn't realize they were the reward from Tempoross lol. So I have a few of them. Working on adding support for them not to be banked now and it'll be out in the next update :)

Last edited:
Hi, just tried to start using this today but when I run for shilo village it seems to just walk back and forth between the fishing spots? Is this current location not working?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hi, just tried to start using this today but when I run for shilo village it seems to just walk back and forth between the fishing spots? Is this current location not working?
Would you mind posting your log file for this session and I can take a look?

@MATTW3R You posted your whole log file in the review section lol... While that isn't the proper place to post it, it did help me isolate the problem. Try unchecking the 'Use Deposit Box' setting for that location and you should be fine going forward. Seems like the bot currently has an issue w/ deposit boxes.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited: