Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

I prefer Apex bots in general. wanted to say that I've been having issues with the Catherby fishing spots, Lobsters and swordfish/tuna. it likes to stop walking to the bank at about 10-20 tiles away. Usually will just sit there until it times out and closes, or when I click to move it will start again. Not to picky but I got 426 fish in a 3 hour session. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I prefer Apex bots in general. wanted to say that I've been having issues with the Catherby fishing spots, Lobsters and swordfish/tuna. it likes to stop walking to the bank at about 10-20 tiles away. Usually will just sit there until it times out and closes, or when I click to move it will start again. Not to picky but I got 426 fish in a 3 hour session. Let me know if I can help in anyway.
Are you on osrs or rs3? I just have to reproduce the issue and can likely sort it out :)

Other than this the script has worked perfectly!
PROBLEM:
When fishing in Baxtronian falls, it was dropping the fishes after inventory was full. It misslicked one leaping trout and ended up clicking "use" option on the leaping trout. After that it just stood still for 3 mins, only moving mouse around randomly. What was it?

OSRS

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Other than this the script has worked perfectly!
PROBLEM:
When fishing in Baxtronian falls, it was dropping the fishes after inventory was full. It misslicked one leaping trout and ended up clicking "use" option on the leaping trout. After that it just stood still for 3 mins, only moving mouse around randomly. What was it?

OSRS
Hmm, crazy I've never came across that before. I'll make note of it and add in a failsafe :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Can you provide me with a log file? That's obviously an issue, but a log file would help.

Can you provide me with a log file? That's obviously an issue, but a log file would help.
I think I cannot access to the log file anymore. Im asking for refund too. It wasted about 40-50 cents in total just for standing and spam clicking on the ground. Im at work right now, but when I get back to home I will see if I can find the log files from my computer.

I have already gotten 90 fishing with this script. But now Im a bit scared to use it anymore. There is no other problems than this.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I think I cannot access to the log file anymore. Im asking for refund too. It wasted about 40-50 cents in total just for standing and spam clicking on the ground. Im at work right now, but when I get back to home I will see if I can find the log files from my computer.

I have already gotten 90 fishing with this script. But now Im a bit scared to use it anymore. There is no other problems than this.
You can find your logs under Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. I don't mind providing refunds as long as you pm me the appropriate logs. I just ran the bot at this location overnight for 12 hours and didn't come across this issue, so until I have some logs showing me what's going on I won't be able to fix it.

You can find your logs under Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. I don't mind providing refunds as long as you pm me the appropriate logs. I just ran the bot at this location overnight for 12 hours and didn't come across this issue, so until I have some logs showing me what's going on I won't be able to fix it.
Pmed

proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexFisher PRO - The hook that doesn't sleep.

Read more about this resource...
Sorry for not responding quickly. But thank you for noticing my review, I made yesterday. it was osrs , that im having issues on. the only place that I wanted to start banking the fishes and couldn't was at Catherby. My character while the bot was working would click the floor in front of the deposit box and after a while would stop then log out, or would go to the eastern corner of the bank and stand idle. please fix if possible.

I have been using this bot all the time and up until recently, it has been working perfectly. recently it has started freezing in place and will not move after depositing fish from the swarm into the bank. If i manually click over to the swarm the bot will continue fishing like nothing has happened. I have attached a copy of the log here. Please fix this as soon as possible! i really like this bot and would like to continue using it.

Here is another log from the Fishing guild while fishing sharks --> Same issue as above. log attached

Attachments

• ApexFisher PRO 3-13 8-08-19.log
    133.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ApexFisher PRO 3-13 8-31-07.log
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
I have been using this bot all the time and up until recently, it has been working perfectly. recently it has started freezing in place and will not move after depositing fish from the swarm into the bank. If i manually click over to the swarm the bot will continue fishing like nothing has happened. I have attached a copy of the log here. Please fix this as soon as possible! i really like this bot and would like to continue using it.

Here is another log from the Fishing guild while fishing sharks --> Same issue as above. log attached
There has been some issues with traversing with RuneMate. I don't think it's the author's fault. If you receive an update for RuneMate, I'd then try again.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Sorry for not responding quickly. But thank you for noticing my review, I made yesterday. it was osrs , that im having issues on. the only place that I wanted to start banking the fishes and couldn't was at Catherby. My character while the bot was working would click the floor in front of the deposit box and after a while would stop then log out, or would go to the eastern corner of the bank and stand idle. please fix if possible.
There are issues with traversal in RuneMate right now that are handled on the client side. Some locations are going to be broken by this and there's nothing I can do until they are fixed again on RuneMate's end.

When do you think you will be adding in the option to fish for Sailfish at Deep Sea? would really like this option. Love the bot though!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I can most likely spend some time to add that this weekend or next. Shouldn't be difficult to add. Thanks for the recommendation :)

I can most likely spend some time to add that this weekend or next. Shouldn't be difficult to add. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Please do!! I already use the bot alot! i would use it even more once you add that in!

Any plans on adding sailfish to deep sea fishing? would love to see that. I use this bot a lot! i will donate $15 if you add that by the end of the week.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Please do!! I already use the bot alot! i would use it even more once you add that in!

Any plans on adding sailfish to deep sea fishing? would love to see that. I use this bot a lot! i will donate $15 if you add that by the end of the week.
The development is actually already done. The bot is just going through the approval process. I also added magnetic minnows :)