Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

I'll be able to test this tomorrow. I actually think I know what's going on and if so, I already have a fix in mind! :)
Thanks for helping out and reporting this btw!

No problem, thanks for being an amazing scripter and very responsive to "issues". Will definitely be using more of your scripts!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.3.8 Released!

ApexFisher PRO updated to v3.3.8.

• Added Minnow Fishing for OSRS (Start the bot on the minnow dock)
    • Hovers over next fishing spot
    • Human-like response time (will occasionally delay or miss a spot intentionally)
    • Please start in the minnow docking area

Read the rest of this update entry...

No problem, thanks for being an amazing scripter and very responsive to "issues". Will definitely be using more of your scripts!
I was able to reproduce the issue. Should be fixed in the next update :)

Great Bot!! I have used this bot all the time! fishing is up to 93 right now! looking to get it to 99 using this bot! The only thing i ask for is please make fishing available for other fish at the Deep See Fishing Pier! I would love to only fish for blue blubber jellyfish or sailfish when i get to that level! Or just Magnetic Minnows! But other than that, this bot works amazingly! good work!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Great Bot!! I have used this bot all the time! fishing is up to 93 right now! looking to get it to 99 using this bot! The only thing i ask for is please make fishing available for other fish at the Deep See Fishing Pier! I would love to only fish for blue blubber jellyfish or sailfish when i get to that level! Or just Magnetic Minnows! But other than that, this bot works amazingly! good work!
It's been on the todo list for a little while now, I'll work on adding it for the next update :) #procrastination

Nice bot!!! Just wondering, does this bot uses dragon harpoon special skill while fishing for minnow? If so, how do i enable this features?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Nice bot!!! Just wondering, does this bot uses dragon harpoon special skill while fishing for minnow? If so, how do i enable this features?
I'm actually not sure. It may work if you start the bot with the harpoon equipped and have the small fishing net in your inventory. I'll have to check this out and see.

I'm actually not sure. It may work if you start the bot with the harpoon equipped and have the small fishing net in your inventory. I'll have to check this out and see.

I see, i've tried starting the bot with the D harpoon equipped and it didnt use the D harpoon skill. Yes, please help me to check this out. Thanksss

None of the information about the xp or anything just says waiting for bot to start, while the bot works away. Just means you cant keep track of xp/ph or anything

I've been using this bot for a little while now. It does a good job and is quick in performing actions; however I've noticed it keeps dropping the inventory before it is full. It will generally fish and collect about 16 to 20 fish and then begin dropping as opposed to getting a full inventory first. Is there any explanation for this? Perhaps I have not configured it properly? I'm playing in OSRS and power fishing at Barbarian Village with fly fishing rod and feathers.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I've been using this bot for a little while now. It does a good job and is quick in performing actions; however I've noticed it keeps dropping the inventory before it is full. It will generally fish and collect about 16 to 20 fish and then begin dropping as opposed to getting a full inventory first. Is there any explanation for this? Perhaps I have not configured it properly? I'm playing in OSRS and power fishing at Barbarian Village with fly fishing rod and feathers.
This is intentional. It allows the bot to further break any pattern recognition on Jagex's part.

None of the information about the xp or anything just says waiting for bot to start, while the bot works away. Just means you cant keep track of xp/ph or anything
This should no longer be an issue. Can you confirm?

I see, i've tried starting the bot with the D harpoon equipped and it didnt use the D harpoon skill. Yes, please help me to check this out. Thanksss
Sorry for the delay, but some reason runemate didn't give me a notification that people were commenting on the thread :/
Anyways, I'm hoping I can work on this tomorrow :)

Just something I've noticed when powerfishing in Barb Village. When dropping fish is right clicks the fish on the action bar and drops it as opposed to using keybinds, just seems a lot more bot-like to repeatedly click the action bar to drop.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Just something I've noticed when powerfishing in Barb Village. When dropping fish is right clicks the fish on the action bar and drops it as opposed to using keybinds, just seems a lot more bot-like to repeatedly click the action bar to drop.
Yea, RuneMate changed up the API recently. It's a known bug that should be fixed on the client side soon :)

Thanks for reporting, unfortunately there's no fix at the moment :(

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited: