Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hi Proxi, I noticed a bug while fishing in the fishing guild. Sometimes the script will get stuck on "attempting to start fishing" and will just stand there until the scipt is paused and the character moved manually. The character wont log out either, so unless noticed, you risk standing in place for hours on end.
Pic of Tasklog over a 20 minute period: Gyazo - 75653d8623f6569133fd92460a137afb.png

Any idea what might be causing this?

Using it on OSRS btw, forgot to include that
Due to the weekly Thursday update on OSRS, it's currently down right now. No bots on OSRS are currently working I believe.
pjLqwlv.png

This issue will be fixed when RuneMate updates the client.

Also, thank you for taking your time to post on the discussion thread rather than blatantly throwing a 1 star review out there.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.1.2 Released!
  • Added ability to use bank presets. This allows the user to have urns in their inventory for greater xp (Auto-teleport for urns must be turned on)

ApexBots
  • Traversal has now been updated to use bresenham paths when web paths are null

ApexFisher PRO updated to v3.1.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@proxi can I have my 6 cents back?
Didnt' realize OSRS was broken atm
<3

Niche bots at your disposal
I might have a bug for you:
Break handling did not work properly. It logs out when a break moment arises and tries to relog directly after and repeats this until you get the error message that 'there are to many logins from this adres'.
Changing the setting and resuming the bot also doesn't help. I had to shut down the bot mid-session.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I might have a bug for you:
Break handling did not work properly. It logs out when a break moment arises and tries to relog directly after and repeats this until you get the error message that 'there are to many logins from this adres'.
Changing the setting and resuming the bot also doesn't help. I had to shut down the bot mid-session.
This happens regularly? Like every break?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I don't know, a bit to expensive to experiment myself. Just saw t happen that once because i was looking
So if you change setting while the bot it on break, it will reconfigure the break and reset. That's probably what is happening, which is actually intentional, but I can change that.

So if you change setting while the bot it on break, it will reconfigure the break and reset. That's probably what is happening, which is actually intentional, but I can change that.

No not really, it showed the behaviour like I explained (repeatedly login and log out). But when I tried to disable the break manager by changing config it still kept doing it. (As in the breaking task was still run and not updated: meaning the opposite what you say) This forced me to stop the bot

Opps! didnt know your bot doesn't support Karamja and ended up using 5 cents. Is it possible to have refund?

I have a problem when trying to powerfish Trout/Salmon at Barb village. The bot seems to get stuck running between the northern and southern fishing spot, back and forth stuck. So it just runs around. Sometimes it clicks on the southern fishing spot water, but there is no fish there.
Have tried both the free and paid version.

Tried it out again today, breaking is still broken (same issue as before)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I have a problem when trying to powerfish Trout/Salmon at Barb village. The bot seems to get stuck running between the northern and southern fishing spot, back and forth stuck. So it just runs around. Sometimes it clicks on the southern fishing spot water, but there is no fish there.
Have tried both the free and paid version.
Wrong bot?
Tried it out again today, breaking is still broken (same issue as before)
Found the issue, it'll be out in the next update. Sorry about that.

btw found another problem , when in catherby and NOT selecting 'use deposit box', it tries to bank the taverly bank (which is unreachable, but loaded in region). (RS3)

Furthermore, great bot!

I have a problem the bot doesn't fish/bank properly on rs3 in the fishing guild it takes a minute to do both I'm fishing sharks