Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexFisher PRO - The hook that doesn't sleep.

ApexFisher PRO - Banks a variety of fish, with Draynor, Lumbridge, and Barbarian Village as supported locations.

This bot will have several updates applied to it overtime to make it better.
Newer fish and more locations will be added as requested.

Please leave any feedback and advice below :)

Thanks,
Proxi

Instructions:
- Screen Options:
--- Resizable with Maximize (Legacy or EOC)
--- Fixed (Legacy)
- Start bot...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

mew

Hey @proxi I started the script because I didn't know what locations were supported and Prif isn't and it still charged me 6 cents, can I get them back?
Thanks!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Update I see many updates

Sorry but I think we made a point a year back to have all bot authors let everyone know what they updated?

Premium bot requirement

Tutorial - Premium Bots
All of my updates have always been detailed in the Overview page.

Hey @proxi I started the script because I didn't know what locations were supported and Prif isn't and it still charged me 6 cents, can I get them back?
Thanks!
You'd have to talk to @Arbiter. The bot authors don't handle the way transactions work.

If you have an account for me to use, I wouldn't mind adding Prif as a supported location.

Java Warlord
All of my updates have always been detailed in the Overview page.

You'd have to talk to @Arbiter. The bot authors don't handle the way transactions work.

If you have an account for me to use, I wouldn't mind adding Prif as a supported location.
You can do chargebacks yourself by sending the corresponding user the amount

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thanks!
You've been sent the $0.06 back.

Just so you know, Premium bots need the update changelogs to be posted on the discussion thread ^ as well as in the updates page :)
Just letting you know before someone a lot less nice comes and bothers you.
Thank you kind sir :)

Just tried getting this to run 4-5 times. Each time cash was deducted. Bot failed to start up 2-3 times and then failed at banking and just stood idle. Can funds be refunded please. Gained nothing from this, it is bugged at fishing guild on sharks for sure.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Just tried getting this to run 4-5 times. Each time cash was deducted. Bot failed to start up 2-3 times and then failed at banking and just stood idle. Can funds be refunded please. Gained nothing from this, it is bugged at fishing guild on sharks for sure.
PMed

Doesn't seem to check stats, only turns the camera and click to see player/npc

does anybody even look here? does it check stats for anybody else? it doesn't for me and it keeps getting stuck when clicking people when the lists are full.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Doesn't seem to check stats, only turns the camera and click to see player/npc

does anybody even look here? does it check stats for anybody else? it doesn't for me and it keeps getting stuck when clicking people when the lists are full.
The check task Anti-Ban was disabled because of a weird interface glitch a while back and I actually forgot to re-enable it. So thanks for pointing that out.

As far as the bot getting stuck, what do you mean? What is it trying to do?

The check task Anti-Ban was disabled because of a weird interface glitch a while back and I actually forgot to re-enable it. So thanks for pointing that out.

As far as the bot getting stuck, what do you mean? What is it trying to do?

Erm I will try and make it happen again later, but basically when it was right clicking onto people, and say for example there was alot of people it would get stuff hovering over the players information thing. I think that was how it happend, saw it happen on a few others also. I think it tries to like click the fishing spot but its still hovering over the players infromation

Hi Proxi, I noticed a bug while fishing in the fishing guild. Sometimes the script will get stuck on "attempting to start fishing" and will just stand there until the scipt is paused and the character moved manually. The character wont log out either, so unless noticed, you risk standing in place for hours on end.
Pic of Tasklog over a 20 minute period: Gyazo - 75653d8623f6569133fd92460a137afb.png

Any idea what might be causing this?

Hi Proxi, I noticed a bug while fishing in the fishing guild. Sometimes the script will get stuck on "attempting to start fishing" and will just stand there until the scipt is paused and the character moved manually. The character wont log out either, so unless noticed, you risk standing in place for hours on end.
Pic of Tasklog over a 20 minute period: Gyazo - 75653d8623f6569133fd92460a137afb.png

Any idea what might be causing this?

Using it on OSRS btw, forgot to include that