Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated SudoFisher v3 with a new update entry:

SudoFisher v3 v3.0.2 Released!

SudoFisher v3 updated to v3.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Proxi you're the best, thanks again for such a fast response time! Also Sudofisher is by far the best fishing bot out there, some really good quality work.
Thanks for the response! A lot of work has been put into my bots, so I'm glad people are using them :)

It seems the new version rolled out, if it still doesn't work let me know. I don't have work tomorrow, so I can dedicate some time in getting to the bottom of it :)

Thanks again to all that's helping!

sadly having another problem. Every time I try to use it, it now says session is expired please restart. Doesn't have a problem with it on other bots.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Sadly it still crashes instantly upon launch.
sadly having another problem. Every time I try to use it, it now says session is expired please restart. Doesn't have a problem with it on other bots.
Looking into it now, seems to be a different exception. It sucks that this only occurs on the bot store :/ makes it very difficult to test things since it has to go through the approval process.

Looking into it now, seems to be a different exception. It sucks that this only occurs on the bot store :/ makes it very difficult to test things since it has to go through the approval process.
Okay, new push has been made, this should fix the invalid reference.

Thanks for all of the patience :)

In the meantime, here's a video of the bank interaction before in the bank area xD
2016-12-16_12-49-37.mp4 - Streamable

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thank's Proxi it's up and running flawlessly now! Really appreciate your fast response time and dedication to solving our problems.
Thanks! Let me know if you find any bugs. It's v3, but it's using treebot now which means it went through a complete rewrite. So some bugs are bound to come up xD

Not sure if it was lag on my end or a bug but earlier it had problems entering my bank pin, so i had to manually enter it.
Ya it's having trouble entering the bank pin correctly, and also it fishes sword fish / tuna sometimes when you pick sharks untill the spot changes or your inventory is full.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
The bank pin is handled entirely by the RuneMate client, you could possibly report a bug in the client thread.

As for the swordfish fishing when shark is chosen. Do the two spots happen to be on top of each other?

gonna give this a solid run tomorrow before i go to work, the quick test i did before i came across the same pin issue, but that must be the new Spectre update, it trys to machine gun your pin in

The bank pin is handled entirely by the RuneMate client, you could possibly report a bug in the client thread.

As for the swordfish fishing when shark is chosen. Do the two spots happen to be on top of each other?

Yes the spots happen to overlay, and sorry wasn't sure about the pin issue but it's been fixed.
I'm going to have sudofisher run while at work today, I'll let you know if it's continuous with the spots overlapping.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
gonna give this a solid run tomorrow before i go to work, the quick test i did before i came across the same pin issue, but that must be the new Spectre update, it trys to machine gun your pin in
Yes the spots happen to overlay, and sorry wasn't sure about the pin issue but it's been fixed.
I'm going to have sudofisher run while at work today, I'll let you know if it's continuous with the spots overlapping.
Thanks guys! :D

Seems to be working flawlessly again on my end, I haven't come across any more issues with over lapping fishing spots.
Once again thanks so much for all the hard work Proxi!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Seems to be working flawlessly again on my end, I haven't come across any more issues with over lapping fishing spots.
Once again thanks so much for all the hard work Proxi!
No problem :D Glad you're enjoying it! I should be finishing up the cooking bot next week!