Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know about the GUI issue, had to restructure a large majority of the GUI in the past update to fix a memory issue. I'll see what I can do :)

In the meantime, the actual bot logic is still working just fine :)

Awesome, thanks!
And yes, the bot still works as intended and was working flawlessly.

My log won't open for some reason. I just need refunded one hour please.

1. You sent $0.06 to RuneMate
    ApexDivination PRO - $0.06 x 1 hour

7 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.12 to RuneMate
    ApexDivination PRO - $0.06 x 2 hours

Yesterday at 9:46 AM

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
am I blind or is there no elder wisp in the settings?
There is no Elder wisp support. At earlier times it was pretty heavily botted and was resulting in frequent bans for several other bot authors, so I never took the time to add it to my bot.

There is no Elder wisp support. At earlier times it was pretty heavily botted and was resulting in frequent bans for several other bot authors, so I never took the time to add it to my bot.
im curious to know what most bots use then, they seem to always collect 228 energy and bank it. and can find their way back

however this bot is currently working amazing, got 2 accounts 1-60 currently , no breaks, no ban yet.and smooth . it is done very well.

updated cool ,but when can we use it anyone knows that exactly? I wonder when runemate is going to support nxt client?

So does this bot work with RS3 today? or is RS3 botting just dead on this website for now?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
So does this bot work with RS3 today? or is RS3 botting just dead on this website for now?
Botting RS3 is not currently possible outside of AI/ML, color scraping, or Win Automation bots. NXT support is being worked on though, just give it time.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.