Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

worked great yesterday, now today it keeps "banking" when it doesn't need to and just stands next to bank and stops.

option to change anything is greyed out, was working fine yesterday, but now i cant click anything on the bot including check coordinates and start, etc

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
option to change anything is greyed out, was working fine yesterday, but now i cant click anything on the bot including check coordinates and start, etc
Nothing has changed on my end. Have you tried restarting the bot?

getting some crashes. what's causing this? refund please.

Attachments

• apexcrabber_pro_2023bot_30032023_211111.log
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
  • apexcrabber_pro_2023bot_30032023_211556.log
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
"waiting for respawns" when the crabs aint aggressive anymore, just stands there. restarted to make a few more attempts, without any luck. rip 3h.

What happens for me on the standstill mode is that it will fight the crabs until they are no longer aggressive and then my character just stands there
same as this ^

Works ok. Having same issue as others above but I also see this: Gets stuck at Ammonite crabs on fossil island. It tries to refresh aggro and keeps clicking on the water part of the minimap and never moves cause it doesnt click the land. Just gets stuck cause it doesnt move and stops the bot. I had a similar issue on zeah with sand crabs. Most of my issues came from trying to refresh aggro, like the tracking/navigating of the bot is off. Also, if I have an XP lamp or other items in inventory that cant be banked, it get stuck constantly clicking deposit all option in the bank even though that item cant be deposite

This bot is .12 an hour but has so many issues and the author doesn't respond to fix anything? Trouble navigating at ammonite especially but also regular sand crabs. When trying to take breaks it walks into combat with other crabs and keeps spamming log out while still in combat. Highly botlike must be babysat. Unfortunately the other 2 Crab bots on the store are also not working

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I plan on taking a look at this script in the near future. If there's issues, they'll be addressed.

the crabber works very poorly when trying to reaggro at sand crabs island, it only moves through the map click to new spot every 15-20 seconds and takes minimum 1 -2 minutes to get back to the original spot looking very bot alike and by the time your back someone already taken your spot

How can this be improved?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
the crabber works very poorly when trying to reaggro at sand crabs island, it only moves through the map click to new spot every 15-20 seconds and takes minimum 1 -2 minutes to get back to the original spot looking very bot alike and by the time your back someone already taken your spot

How can this be improved?
I just got my dev environment set back up. This script is my most used one so it's going to be going through a rewrite in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, if you could provide a copy of your log file while the bot is misbehaving, I can look into it and see if there's anything I can do to fix it in the interim.

The crabs at fossil island don't work properly. There will be people that take my spot and steal aggro and the bot just runs back and forth trying to reset aggro when there's a person there and should world hop instead. Please add an aggro reset timer of some sort or an actual check to see if there is a nearby player