Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

Still getting error
Ran for less than a minute
can you refund this one?
java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.IIiIiiIIIi.validate(vb:173)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(pjc:217)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(lnc:226)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(wic:19812)
at nul.iiIiiIiiiiIII.run(hzc:231)

Attachments

• apex.PNG
    apex.PNG
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
I can not get this to work... I might just be stupid.. but i have started it twice now and it only says ''starting bot..'' I dont know what the problem is.
Discord is Nem#5235 , would appreciate help. :D

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i used the bot from 4 pm till 10 pm so thats 0.60$ but now al my funds are gone...
View attachment 7475
This is something you would need to discuss with an Executive in the forum. I do not control how charges are made.

I can not get this to work... I might just be stupid.. but i have started it twice now and it only says ''starting bot..'' I dont know what the problem is.
Discord is Nem#5235 , would appreciate help. :D
Try using the Lite version of the bot to verify everything is working for you. I just ran the bot and everything appears to still be working fine.

what mode do u recommenced? Active/Hotspot always run all around and just be odd sometimes
Both of those modes are actually the least used playstyles. Most users use the AFK mode. It typically gets the best xp/hr and looks the least botty.

Great stuff :D

Got error again today, please update us once fixed

Is it possible to look at the picking up knives/arrows? It works well but does not pick up all the time so lose quite a few knives

Thanks
I'll look into adding arrow support. Shouldn't be hard at all. As far as the knives pickup, it's a little hard to handle unless the user is in the stand-still playstyle. If that were to be the case, I could probably optimize the pickup pattern.

Additionally. The bot should be working for everyone again. I just tested it on the bot store and it appears to be working fine.

I'm not too sure what happened last week, it just seemed like the Bot Store version of the bot glitched.

Hi!

I have been running OSRS on Crab Island with Spot Hop. It works for like 10-15 minutes, and it get stuck on "Crab no longer aggressive, refreshing zone".
Player just stand still and nothing more happens. It remain logged in and get a few kills when crabs respawn.

What i expect bot is going to do is running to new spot, but not happening.

e0ddababec7075475e0b80c0ca8cf344.gif

2233d68ae0d647f5ce39e88af1be9c2b.gif

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hi!

I have been running OSRS on Crab Island with Spot Hop. It works for like 10-15 minutes, and it get stuck on "Crab no longer aggressive, refreshing zone".
Player just stand still and nothing more happens. It remain logged in and get a few kills when crabs respawn.

What i expect bot is going to do is running to new spot, but not happening.

e0ddababec7075475e0b80c0ca8cf344.gif

2233d68ae0d647f5ce39e88af1be9c2b.gif
Definitely one of the better reports I've seen in a long time! Thank you!

I'll look into this location in regards to spot hop. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the stand-still playstyle. You get more xp this way anyways :D

Firstly, FANTASTIC bot. 5 stars. however one small bug. idk if it does this when im afk. but when im chilling and watching it I noticed after it logs back in after a break it doesn't click the "play" button upon login. That screen right after you log in that tells you news and your membership days left and if you have any messages and what not. Please fix,

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Firstly, FANTASTIC bot. 5 stars. however one small bug. idk if it does this when im afk. but when im chilling and watching it I noticed after it logs back in after a break it doesn't click the "play" button upon login. That screen right after you log in that tells you news and your membership days left and if you have any messages and what not. Please fix,
That is unfortunately not handled by me. That's by RuneMate's lobby handler.

logged me in to pvp world, got cleaned. love it. dont use this bot unless youre gonna eye swat it every 20 seconds.... gg 55m + 10c for the bot. what a joke.

logged me in to pvp world, got cleaned. love it. dont use this bot unless youre gonna eye swat it every 20 seconds.... gg 55m + 10c for the bot. what a joke.

Do you have bots that avoid you from hurting yourself? A bot is made to simplify boring actions, not live your life.

@proxi -Forgot to grab the logs, but came back to it trying to leave the island to repot/refood. Looks like it spent about 2hrs trying to do that and just running around the npc.

Do you have bots that avoid you from hurting yourself? A bot is made to simplify boring actions, not live your life.
no i dont, i just didnt figure a crab killing bot would be capable of logging me in to a dangerous world and getting cleaned. i didnt really think that was unreasonable.... i mean an option to avoid pvp worlds would be nice... your comment is utterly pointless towards what im saying. if you get in a truck and it blows up on its own, was it your fault for letting it live yourlife in the first place? like what o.0

lol

This. I like this.
solid job grazing over my comment.