Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

There was a null pointer error or something of the like the first 10 times I tried booting it up. I think I've got it going now but something is acting funky with it for sure...

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
There was a null pointer error or something of the like the first 10 times I tried booting it up. I think I've got it going now but something is acting funky with it for sure...
Can you provide the log file for that session?

It just says... "Starting bot..." on the task log, nothing else. Bot works though, however, the anti-ban and breaks don't work. I put Stand Still and World Hop but the bot brings me back to my same spot when it was taken by somebody else. It keeps clicking at the crab and at my set location making me move back and forth.

Also I lost 48 cents even when I didn't bot for an hour; I'm guessing it is because I keep restarting the bot.

Last edited:
NPE on first launch of each session (Will work launch after the NPE).
Logs here, it opens the quest tab then NPEs

Attachments

• log.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 5
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It just says... "Starting bot..." on the task log, nothing else. Bot works though, however, the anti-ban and breaks don't work. I put Stand Still and World Hop but the bot brings me back to my same spot when it was taken by somebody else. It keeps clicking at the crab and at my set location making me move back and forth.

Also I lost 48 cents even when I didn't bot for an hour; I'm guessing it is because I keep restarting the bot.
You should familiarize yourself with the way RuneMate charges work as well as this bot's features and its overview page.

RuneMate Payment FAW: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

To answer your question in regards to the bot more directly. You likely did not have your Player Tolerance value set to 1, therefore the bot did not world hop or move to a new spot.
Additionally, when the bot is spam clicking on your stand-still location, that means you did not set your coordinate in a supported area. Again, check the overview page.

Awesome! Thanks Wede! This was extremely helpful, I'll let Cloud know :)

Should be fixed now in the store version :)

@proxi Thank you for the swift reply. I adjusted the Player Tolerance to 1; it is working now. However, when my spot had multiple players, the bot just kept scrolling around looking for different worlds but did not world hop.

My location coordinates are set, world hop is set, and playstyle is Stand Still.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi Thank you for the swift reply. I adjusted the Player Tolerance to 1; it is working now. However, when my spot had multiple players, the bot just kept scrolling around looking for different worlds but did not world hop.

My location coordinates are set, world hop is set, and playstyle is Stand Still.
Would you mine posting your log file? Similar to what Wede did above.

I am getting a "the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" error. So I put the log into zip.

The bot is still running, but I am keeping a very close eye on it.

Attachments

• ApexCrabber PRO 12-11 18-01-25.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 2
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I am getting a "the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" error. So I put the log into zip.

The bot is still running, but I am keeping a very close eye on it.
Just checked out the log file, it seems as if world hopping was never triggered for some reason. I'll test this personally (hopefully tonight). Thanks for providing the log file!

I am afraid I might of got flagged because it has been doing that the whole time I was botting. I won't go back in until you give me the green light.

Thank you.

Got 17k xp in 7 hours, the character was just standing still and did nothing when i came back, would like a refund and to know what is the problem.

I am afraid I might of got flagged because it has been doing that the whole time I was botting. I won't go back in until you give me the green light.

Thank you.
Doubtful that one session would result in a ban. Although yea, maybe lay off botting for a day to be on the safe side
Got 17k xp in 7 hours, the character was just standing still and did nothing when i came back, would like a refund and to know what is the problem.
That would be because of runescapes update last night. Woke up this morning after 12 hours of it idling west of the bank.. You'll most likely need to supply a log file before any refunds are given out.

@proxi Heres the log for the bugged out session I had, but the user above also had.
That is only a portion of it, as its too big of a file because of the mass spam over the course of 10 hours rip

Attachments

• log2.txt
    265.8 KB · Views: 2
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Exactly as Wede said, there was an update to Runescape last night. If you provide a log file (upload to pastebin or something) I can refund accordingly.
Happy Botting!

Doubtful that one session would result in a ban. Although yea, maybe lay off botting for a day to be on the safe side

That would be because of runescapes update last night. Woke up this morning after 12 hours of it idling west of the bank.. You'll most likely need to supply a log file before any refunds are given out.

@proxi Heres the log for the bugged out session I had, but the user above also had.
That is only a portion of it, as its too big of a file because of the mass spam over the course of 10 hours rip
How long was yours in standby? I see the log file started doing it at 4~ hours.

Exactly as Wede said, there was an update to Runescape last night. If you provide a log file (upload to pastebin or something) I can refund accordingly.
Happy Botting!

Had it happen again for an update I didnt know was coming (at work rip).
The first one went from 2 hours 23 (Login handler after update, thats when it broke) to the end which was 5 hours 52. This one tonight was only for an hour or something thankfully
Just noticed this as I assume this is a helpful piece of information, it was trying to path somewhere across the river to the west (at least this session was)

Happy Botting!

Here's the link: log - Pastebin.com

If you need more code let me know, can't upload more than 512 kb

:)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Here's the link: log - Pastebin.com

If you need more code let me know, can't upload more than 512 kb

:)
That format though...

Anyways, it looks like the web pathing messed up in your case. "That bitch be null" in the logs. There's not too much I can do about that unfortunately, but I plan on phasing away from the web pathing since it seems to be very inconsistent as of late.

How is the world hopping issue?
I unfortunately was not able to reproduce this on my end. I did find out however that this is not an issue specifically with this bot. The world hop class in RuneMate's API is apparently having issues and Cloud is working on it now (as I'm told).

Update: Just figured out what's going on with the banking issue. @Scaping thanks for sending me your log file! This will be fixed in the next update, which should be pushed tonight!

That format though...

I unfortunately was not able to reproduce this on my end. I did find out however that this is not an issue specifically with this bot. The world hop class in RuneMate's API is apparently having issues and Cloud is working on it now (as I'm told).

Update: Just figured out what's going on with the banking issue. @Scaping thanks for sending me your log file! This will be fixed in the next update, which should be pushed tonight!

Is it safe for me to bot again?

That format though...

Anyways, it looks like the web pathing messed up in your case. "That bitch be null" in the logs. There's not too much I can do about that unfortunately, but I plan on phasing away from the web pathing since it seems to be very inconsistent as of late.

Not sure if this is in regards to the banking issue, but I'm getting NPEs every time it tries banking, stopping the script. Like, idk what its doing but I launched the script 5 hours ago before work with inv of pots so it didnt need to bank and NPE out, little did I know it still banked for whatever reason and NPEd 18 minutes after I started it looool
I really need to ask Party if I can be removed from author++ since I no longer dev here, rip refunds

Attachments

• test1.txt
    109.4 KB · Views: 1
That format though...

07:28:33 DEBUG Root -> Waiting on GUI... false 07:28:33 DEBUG Root Branch: Sho - Pastebin.com

Here's the better link, the original log is 5 mb