Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Works great but I was just wondering why I'm only getting like 34000 xp/hr (8k exp/skill (shared mode)). Is this normal? Full rune and 50/50/50.

Thanks, bot seems good :)
That's about average with those stats.

That's about average with those stats.

Ok.

I'm on Zeah Crab Island. It seems like it's getting stuck when banking and trying to get back into the "stand still afk spot". Did it for ~10 mins today (had to restart bot), and probably 3+ hours overnight.. Hope no ban.

It gets stuck on "adding new eating threshold" and it seems that it tries to WALK (web path) to the crab island instead of paying 10k for to the travel man.

If you could refund the money for the part it got stuck, I'd appreciate it. Seems like it was for a few hours (def not the whole session).

Log is here:- Download 20180628000736_ApexCrabber PRO.txt

Couldn't have it on pastebin due to the large size.. Thank you. Other than that, the bot does the job done. Easy combat to 70 (then NMZ time ;))

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Ok.

I'm on Zeah Crab Island. It seems like it's getting stuck when banking and trying to get back into the "stand still afk spot". Did it for ~10 mins today (had to restart bot), and probably 3+ hours overnight.. Hope no ban.

It gets stuck on "adding new eating threshold" and it seems that it tries to WALK (web path) to the crab island instead of paying 10k for to the travel man.

If you could refund the money for the part it got stuck, I'd appreciate it. Seems like it was for a few hours (def not the whole session).

Log is here:- Download 20180628000736_ApexCrabber PRO.txt

Couldn't have it on pastebin due to the large size.. Thank you. Other than that, the bot does the job done. Easy combat to 70 (then NMZ time ;))
Hmm... yea maybe the web is jacked up in that area again? I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for all the details and the logs I need to try and reproduce this on me end :D

Also #refunded xD

Hmm... yea maybe the web is jacked up in that area again? I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for all the details and the logs I need to try and reproduce this on me end :D

Also #refunded xD

Thanks. Money will go back to you anyways ;)

oh no. another one

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIiIIIIiII.true(vb:56)
at robot.IIiIIIIiiI.failureTask(ab:71)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(cec:215)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(bfc:51)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uub:19503)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiiI.run(mkc:127)

i submitted the log as well... was a good 14hr session and then i check and it crashed.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thanks. Money will go back to you anyways ;)

oh no. another one

java.lang.NullPointerException
at robot.iIiIIIIiII.true(vb:56)
at robot.IIiIIIIiiI.failureTask(ab:71)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(cec:215)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(bfc:51)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uub:19503)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiiI.run(mkc:127)

i submitted the log as well... was a good 14hr session and then i check and it crashed.
That's strange... looks like the refresh area was returned as null.

I just added a preventative measure so that shouldn't happen again. It'll be out in the next update :)

Is it possible to make it so, you stay in the spot you set but if there is a player also in the spot to manually attack only when someone is robbing your spot? And afk if no one is there. Sorry my English is bad

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Is it possible to make it so, you stay in the spot you set but if there is a player also in the spot to manually attack only when someone is robbing your spot? And afk if no one is there. Sorry my English is bad
Yes, use the standstill playstyle.

Wise Old Man
RuneMate crashed twice during the first two sessions (both under 5 minutes), can you refund those? Been running for 1:41h and so far so good. Question on crab island, are the routes used to refresh the same exact routes or are there multiple routes?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
RuneMate crashed twice during the first two sessions (both under 5 minutes), can you refund those? Been running for 1:41h and so far so good. Question on crab island, are the routes used to refresh the same exact routes or are there multiple routes?
If you're on the island, the routes to refresh are generated on each refresh.

Hey, the description says it can use ranged potions?
I found no option to enable it and the bot does not drink them itself.
Could be my mistake!!

Dont know how to send any logs, srry

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey, the description says it can use ranged potions?
I found no option to enable it and the bot does not drink them itself.
Could be my mistake!!

Dont know how to send any logs, srry
Hey man, no worries. Potions are not supported on RS3. If you're on OSRS, you need to enable the banking feature :)

Ammonite Crabs would definantly be a huge upgrade ! :)

Especially with the fossil drops, which give you xp lamps. And the best thing about Ammo Crabs is, that the bank is super close, so you could use cheaper potions and still train efficiently.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Ammonite Crabs would definantly be a huge upgrade ! :)

Especially with the fossil drops, which give you xp lamps. And the best thing about Ammo Crabs is, that the bank is super close, so you could use cheaper potions and still train efficiently.
They hit less than rock crabs and have more HP(100) they're a really good source of xp
Awesome, well I'll look into it then :)

Are there any quests or other requirements I should know about?

Wise Old Man
proxi, left the bot up for like almost 24 hours while i was away.... wasn't running it... what do i do? should i send you the log? (new to runemate, forgot it charged while i wasn't using it)

loving the bot, use it for about 2-3 hours a day on average, want to continue using it but i have to make sure i close runemate after i'm done lol or shut my computer off while i'm away

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi, left the bot up for like almost 24 hours while i was away.... wasn't running it... what do i do? should i send you the log? (new to runemate, forgot it charged while i wasn't using it)

loving the bot, use it for about 2-3 hours a day on average, want to continue using it but i have to make sure i close runemate after i'm done lol or shut my computer off while i'm away
yea, just PM me that log file (can you post it on pastebin or something) and then send me a screenshot of your Transactions page here on RuneMate and I'll send you a refund :)