Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I've infact not been banned using this, but watched it for like 30 mins, couldn't begin from a position where it needed to bank first, I then manually banked and set up next to sand crabs where they were no longer aggressive, just moved camera around and didn't try to reset at all. So then I reset manually and started the bot with the crabs attacking me, again, just moved camera about and when It needed to reset or bank it didn't and again just moved camera angles about. Terrible.

Also ran next to bank and moved camera around. Like.. please.. obvious ban.
Then it sounds like you didn't follow the instructions on setting up the bot. Were you in a supported location? You didn't post a single log file or elaborate on the problem(s) you were having.

It is also great to see that you just come to the forum and blast the bot and claim that someone's work is terrible when you're apparently too incompetent to either read the overview page or be a decent human being and seek help on the forums with the issues you're having.

You and the comment you made are a perfect example of why bot authors leave this scene. You've provided a mental image of being an entitled little twat. Why should I help someone who has no desire to be helped? Your first post EVER on RuneMate was throwing shade on something that I've put a lot of my personal time into. Very much appreciated.

TLDR
Terrible user, should be taken down, 100% will twat get a blacklist acting like this

OH! You know what's great? My session from last night is still going. It's a damn shame you didn't just ask for help.
9mN6jHe.png

I've infact not been banned using this, but watched it for like 30 mins, couldn't begin from a position where it needed to bank first, I then manually banked and set up next to sand crabs where they were no longer aggressive, just moved camera around and didn't try to reset at all. So then I reset manually and started the bot with the crabs attacking me, again, just moved camera about and when It needed to reset or bank it didn't and again just moved camera angles about. Terrible.

I never had issues like this and I used it and babysat it daily.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It may be worth mentioning that it still hasn't messed up. So wow. Much terrible. Many bug. Bot bad.
tl5wQqV.png

if i pop into mode stand still, it clicks on the spot im standing in over and over again so doesnt end up attacking anything

could be an issue with returning to spot after reset.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
if i pop into mode stand still, it clicks on the spot im standing in over and over again so doesnt end up attacking anything

could be an issue with returning to spot after reset.
Sound like you're not in a supported location.
XZ2iUl5.png

Last edited:
I just checked my account with the ban due to expire next year and it's been quashed!

Don't have a clue how that happened but I think I have a guardian angel.

Back to crabbing then! ;)

Works amazingly! Ive been running this on multiple accounts and cant find any fault with it whatsoever. Even with banking its been going for hours now. Hopefully ban rate at sand crabs isnt too high :)

Can i get a refund for two hours. It started yesterday when i load the bot and try to bot in zeah but it doesnt give the option.
i have to close the bot and reload it. it only shows rockcrab fremennik. if i close and reload, it will have zeah option
upload_2018-6-24_15-50-53.png

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Can i get a refund for two hours. It started yesterday when i load the bot and try to bot in zeah but it doesnt give the option.
i have to close the bot and reload it. it only shows rockcrab fremennik. if i close and reload, it will have zeah option
View attachment 6215
That's... weird. I'll look into why that could have possibly happened? Regardless, refunded.

That's... weird. I'll look into why that could have possibly happened? Regardless, refunded.
Same for me. i want to bot in Freminik anyway so it doesnt bother me.

also any reason why it wont let me set banking and food? its blacked out and cant click on those settings

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Same for me. i want to bot in Freminik anyway so it doesnt bother me.

also any reason why it wont let me set banking and food? its blacked out and cant click on those settings
Banking isn't supported in the Frem location due to issues with the default web in that area. In short, traversing back and forth between the bank was unreliable for both osrs and rs3.

Works great but I was just wondering why I'm only getting like 34000 xp/hr (8k exp/skill (shared mode)). Is this normal? Full rune and 50/50/50.

Thanks, bot seems good :)