Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Works great for me. 1-70 str, 1-70 atk. 3 hours on weekdays, 5+ on weekends. Crab Island, standstill, break handler. Took off right click random npcs and objects because not going to right click trees and other crabs obviously...no world hop because sketch and break handler every 2-3 hours for 10-20min.

Have noticed, it started picking up random trash sometime. Like coal/shells. Not sure if intentional but looks like misclicks so fuck it.
Yea, those misclicks... lol
I handled it by including it in the deposit on your bank trip (if you have banking enabled). But I'm glad to see you're enjoying the bot and it's working well for you!
P.S. there's a review section xD

I was running this earlier today fine but all of the sudden whenever I start it, I get an error and it doesn't work.
Specifically: I am able to start the script where it prompts me to change the settings around for where I am etc. Then when I click start it hangs for a second and I get an error message and the bot doesn't start. I have tried restarting both clients and I am still getting the same problem.

Love this bot, but the same as nmar. Went to use it with the same settings ive always used and it comes up with that error message. just lost $0.24 on it.

I've used this bot a lot, and it works very well. Used it all night. Today I tried to start up the bot but got some kind of error, so I changed settings and tried to set it up a couple of times, and I still got the same error (wasn't able to start the bot). I see now that 6 x 0.08 (= $ 0.48) was withdrawn from my account. Could I kindly ask you for a refund due to the bot not working.

The bot worked wonderfully these past few days, then comes the night and the bot kept crashing. I'd like a refund because the bot didn't work for the 6 times that I've tried to run it and kept crashing. It didn't show I was being charged at first so that's why I kept on trying. 6 x 0.08 = 0.48 cents

Last edited:
proxi submitted a new resource:

ApexCrabber PRO - The proper way of dealing with crabs.

Read more about this resource...

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.goto()V from class robot.IiiiIiIIIi
at robot.IiiiIiIIIi.failureTask(eb:56)
at robot.iiIIiiiiII.failureTask(qb:106)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(afc:29)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(hub:52)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(zvb:10985)
at nul.IIIiIIiiIIiiI.run(thc:26)

I can't get it to work, on top of that i've been charged 4 times for 4 hours form having to restart it and I didn't even get usage out of the bot. I don't understand what i'm doing wrong here.

I am standing at fremenik area & starting the bot for fremenik rock crabs, selecting to Pick up thrown items, active style, to bank, and to use lobster food & range pots. And i keep getting the same error. having tried for 5 or 6 times now and I keep getting charged per FAILED attempt, this is not acceptable.....

Last edited:
It keeps crashing, charged me 2 times when i was just trying to load settings, Can i please get a refund. Thank you.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
There's an issue with the bot store's obfuscator... it happens every now and then. @Cloud is aware of the issue and it should be resolved sometime today.

For refunds, pm me a screenshot of your transactions page from today and I'll refund you accordingly.

Any details on what is going on to have this occur? Have you tried restarting your RuneMate client? Does the Lite version of the bot on the botstore work?

the lite version works, the premium instantly closes i've also been robbed 5x payments.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
the lite version works, the premium instantly closes i've also been robbed 5x payments.
That's correct... it's an issue directly related to the bot store.

Send me a pm with a screenshot of your transactions page and I can send you a refund :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*