Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

My account is still going, went from 40 stats to 80+ doing anywhere from 4-8 hours a day with breaks. Really recommend this script :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
No, the rest are Ranging Potions (4)
@andale927 Can you give me a rough quantity count of how many were left in your bank, how many open slots you had in your inventory, and how many pots you had to withdraw? xD

My account is still going, went from 40 stats to 80+ doing anywhere from 4-8 hours a day with breaks. Really recommend this script :)
Thanks man! Could you possibly leave this as a review? :D <3

If the bot accidentally picks up an item, then goes to bank to refill on potions etc, it will get stuck trying to withdraw a potion.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
If the bot accidentally picks up an item, then goes to bank to refill on potions etc, it will get stuck trying to withdraw a potion.
What was the item? Can you post the log? This should be taken care of already.

In my case it was coins. I don't have the log sadly, not really sure how to obtain it, but this happens when an item appears on the same tile when you start the bot on still mode.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
In my case it was coins. I don't have the log sadly, not really sure how to obtain it, but this happens when an item appears on the same tile when you start the bot on still mode.
You should be able to find it in C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\Logs.

And that's strange... were you botting on the island, or on the sand crab shore? If the shore, I think I may know what the issue is.@wizman96

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Any problems with Zeah Shore crabs afk mode?
Only known issue is if the bot happens to picks up coins, it'll get stuck banking (if banking is enabled). The island should be flawless though.

Only known issue is if the bot happens to picks up coins, it'll get stuck banking (if banking is enabled). The island should be flawless though.
What's the difference between picking up dropped coins on the island versus picking up dropped coins on the shore? I'm confused.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
What's the difference between picking up dropped coins on the island versus picking up dropped coins on the shore? I'm confused.
There is some conditional logic that needs to be patched. Because coins are required to be in the inventory to traverse back to the island, when banking the bot will deposit all items except coins, potions, and food. However, coins are Not required for traversal along the shore, and the current banking logic gets stuck in the depositAllExcept loop, thinking an item still needs to be deposited but having coins as an excluded item to deposit (thus looping). There's a fix on the way.

Last edited:
This bot is preatty god damn high sometimes, for no reason it wandered WAAAAY of my location ( http://i.imgur.com/2j51Qib.png )

First time trying this bot. Same problem here. Wanders off to the same location and got stuck forever.

Edit: Gave this bot a few more tries. It doesn't look like this bot has been tested for OSRS. Can't say for RS3. The reset method at Zeah Shore fails 100% of the time, making this bot unusable past a 10 minute session. Its failing its core purpose if it can't reset NPC aggression. As is, this bot has no extra functionality over a free AIO fighter.

Edit2: Just remembered it's Thursday and the update may have affected functionality. I will test again at a later time to see if the problem persists.

Last edited:
Anyone got any settings advice? Turned banking off as it kept going nowhere near it. Now it very rarely resets successfully, when it tries to it just sits past the home portal, north of zeah shore.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@Cryslacks @Check @MrAvido

I can guarantee that this has been heavily tested on OSRS, and actually should be near flawless (the exception is the coin bug for the shore that will be patched soon)

The bot uses RuneMate's Default Web to traverse around game's surface world, so it's possible that RuneMate updated their web and it broke the bot's traversal method. I will be looking into this issue this afternoon or tomorrow. If you guys can provide me with screenshots of your sessions and log files where the issue occurred, I can refund you :)

Thanks for coming to me first btw, we'll get this solved for sure.