Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
the bot is working ok for me, however as previously stated it gets stuck trying to withdraw pots if other junk has accidentally picked up. even once i manually deposited the junk, the bot just kept withdrawing attack and str potions then depositing them. Its a bit of a bummer to wake up and see its been doing that for 6 of 8 hours and youre getting charged :/ but i also realise bugs happen. if this could be fixed, would be a great bot :)
Maaaybe some implementation of not attacking crabs other people have pulled on the 'active' playstyle? though this may be a bit too much to ask
If you can provide the log for me, I can refund you those hours that it glitched out. I ran the bot for 4 hours today and the bug never occurred, so I couldn't troubleshoot it :/ Will be trying again tomorrow of course.

As for your request for the active playstyle, I'll see how much I'd have to change to it's logic tree to make that happen, but no promises xD

@Berreie @Cwil @ity95

Just an update for you guys, was able to reproduce this on my end and was able to isolate the issue. Testing it now :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexCrabber PRO with a new update entry:

ApexCrabber PRO v1.1.4 Released!

ApexCrabber PRO updated to v1.1.4.

• Addressed a bug that'd cause the banking failsafe to execute (repeating banking task) as soon as the bot entered the island
  • Addressed the repeat withdrawal and deposit of potions bug when using the Super Attack/Strength potion. If there are other potions this is occurring to, please let me know
  • Addressed a bug where the bank screen would sometimes stay up when botting on the shore

ApexBots
  • "Right Click Random Player" AntiBan no longer includes the local player in the query
  • Added Shift-click dropping to the Apex API in collaboration with Mr. @Snufalufugus

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
It wont eat food, the options to make it select what foods to eat is grayed out, wouldnt it be better if it just auto detect food and eat that?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It wont eat food, the options to make it select what foods to eat is grayed out, wouldnt it be better if it just auto detect food and eat that?
If you enable banking, it'll enable the food selection, giving you the option to withdraw more food of the selected type.

As far as eating, I believe the bot Does eat anything with the "Eat" option, it just won't get more food when the bot is out. (I could have changed this when I added banking, I'll have to check when I get home)

If you enable banking, it'll enable the food selection, giving you the option to withdraw more food of the selected type.

As far as eating, I believe the bot Does eat anything with the "Eat" option, it just won't get more food when the bot is out. (I could have changed this when I added banking, I'll have to check when I get home)

I tested it out and it did not eat any shark from my inventor and my character died., I also tried selecting banking but because it is grayed out it wont let me select it.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I tested it out and it did not eat any shark from my inventor and my character died., I also tried selecting banking but because it is grayed out it wont let me select it.
Oh. Are you on RS3?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
no it didn't enable banking checkbox. It resolved an issue where it wasn't eating when health was low.
Ahh gotcha. Okay! Well thanks for letting me know :)

Someone else was experiencing issues with the Fremennik location, so I'm going to be checking it out either later today or this weekend and try to optimize it.

Ahh gotcha. Okay! Well thanks for letting me know :)

Someone else was experiencing issues with the Fremennik location, so I'm going to be checking it out either later today or this weekend and try to optimize it.
Thank you very much

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Fucking stuck at the bank....

Can you refund me for the time please.

01:47:46 DEBUG Inventory refill required. Running to bank. 01:47:46 DEBUG Branc - Pastebin.com

View attachment 3242

Btw your lite bot teleported me away from rock crabs ( had rock crabs set up in settings and stand still and no banking active) and immediately teleports me using my cammy tab. B.s.
Were you in the shore location?

@dillon2b if you provide me with the bot's log, I can refund you.

Is this script okay to use? Im using it right now and it seems to work really great but does it bank and everything okay? any bugs? I dont want a ban I just bought a 60-80-1 pure for $65 ausd

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Is this script okay to use? Im using it right now and it seems to work really great but does it bank and everything okay? any bugs? I dont want a ban I just bought a 60-80-1 pure for $65 ausd
There a bug with the Rock Crabs that I haven't isolated yet. As far as Sand crabs go, there are several people who run it in 6+ hour sessions daily.

Just wanted to report a bug I found. If there are ranging potions (1 dose) in the bank, it tries to pull them from the bank infinitely. Otherwise the bot works great!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Just wanted to report a bug I found. If there are ranging potions (1 dose) in the bank, it tries to pull them from the bank infinitely. Otherwise the bot works great!
Is that your last potion in the bank?