Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
Nice. :) gonna try it out right now. what about swamptoads pro?

EDIT: Still not working. Task queuing is broken and it cooks a few fish then walks away, walks back to the range cooks a few more...

Attachments

• 03-14 06-33-15 - ApexCooker PRO.txt
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-14 06-31-49 - ApexCooker PRO.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Also, I would recommend supporting portable ranges at the combat academy which has a banking chest and there are ranges that are almost CONSTANTLY there. I would assume that such a location would be easy to implement especially for a paid bot. Combat Academy world 99 is the official spot for cooking. This should be supported. Otherwise great bot!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
tried the bot, in al kahid and it just kept clicking and walking and wasnt cooking anything
I'm glad to get a report that it's happening to someone else as well. Are you on RS3?
And yes, this is actively being looking into.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
  • What was your location? Rogue's Den
  • What were you cooking (Case Sensitive)? Raw Lobster
  • RS3 or OS? OS
  • Give, in great details, exactly what happened. Started the bot, ran for about 2 minutes and then did nothing with an inventory full of cooked lobsters. Let it run for like 3 more minutes to see if it would start working again but nothing happened.
Ran it twice and both times failed, wouldn't mind a refund if possible. Thanks.

Bot doesn't work at rogue's den.. cooks fish but then just stands there while trying to bank.. please refund