Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCooker PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@sambosrs @zafrex
I have a fix in place. Would one of you mind letting me use your account to test? Should only take a few minutes later this afternoon.

Will you add "uncooked pie" making?
Not to be rude, but if not, this bot has no advantage of Hyperion his free bot :(

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Will you add "uncooked pie" making?
Not to be rude, but if not, this bot has no advantage of Hyperion his free bot :(
It does have advantages, such the anti-patterns, different custom Player-sense, and a smaller userbase. By using a premium bot, you are not in the free-bot pool of botters and typically less targeted due to the fact that less people are using that bot.

To be clear about your question though, due to IRL things, it depends on how much work would be required to add the feature. What all differs when making uncooked pies than a typical raw fish task?

It does have advantages, such the anti-patterns, different custom Player-sense, and a smaller userbase. By using a premium bot, you are not in the free-bot pool of botters and typically less targeted due to the fact that less people are using that bot.

To be clear about your question though, due to IRL things, it depends on how much work would be required to add the feature. What all differs when making uncooked pies than a typical raw fish task?
making raw pie's profits 500k-2M per hour :)

I'm not sure if i am doing something wrong but when trying too cook salmon at hosidius house, it doesnt bank nor does it do anything. I have selected the right criteria and pressed start. The log report doesn't even show up? Any advice??

In the rogues den the bot will continually click the fire after about 2 fish, re-accepts the cook menu, cooks 2 fish, then repeats indefinitely. Am I doing something wrong here?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
In the rogues den the bot will continually click the fire after about 2 fish, re-accepts the cook menu, cooks 2 fish, then repeats indefinitely. Am I doing something wrong here?
If this is RS3, then you probably have a custom cooking animation on your character. Is that correct?

I'm not sure if i am doing something wrong but when trying too cook salmon at hosidius house, it doesnt bank nor does it do anything. I have selected the right criteria and pressed start. The log report doesn't even show up? Any advice??
Is this still an issue?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Yes you're right. I'll try it again without custom animations!
If you'd like, you can run the bot called "Development Toolkit" from the Bot store, and while you're doing your cooking animation, you can capture that animation ID. If you can tell me that ID, I can add support to the bot for it :)

I haven't given a try since i don't really wanna spend the credits on it risking it wont work. But ill try again possibly later today and let you know =)

I might for post-cooking xp, any idea how many hours is safe? It has a TON of anti-ban features, I am very thoroughly impressed.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I might for post-cooking xp, any idea how many hours is safe? It has a TON of anti-ban features, I am very thoroughly impressed.
lol thanks

And to be clear, there's Always a risk of botting. There's no 'safe' amount of hours to bot, but there are 'safer' amount of hours.

I typically try not to bot more than 4-6 hours a day.