Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ample Fires [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not used it before , but the new update 1.2.2 my character sometimes get stuck/freeze on one place and constantly click the ground beneath his feets. manually burning log solves the problem. Maybe a problem with camera direction or zoom?

Has been working flawlessly thank you very much for the bot! 500 maple logs in half an hour and going strong! well done!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Bugs out when the last tile you light a fire on cannot be walked west of.

For example say you're making fires here: Z54321, each number is a fire you light in that order, the Z is a tree. It cannot walk ontop of the tree and it'll just continue spam clicking the bottom of tree in hopes of moving there. Same thing happens if there's a wall or something there instead of a tree.

Also, tries to light fires on top of other peoples fire and will continue to do so until their fires go out.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look.

Tried running this from directly inside the bank, at the first stall. Got stuck in a loop of withdrawing Oak Logs once->close bank->open bank->close bank->open bank, repeat.

Didn't get any error messages but I stopped it after a while.

I have a suggestion to make it seem more "human-like". Whenever it clicks the tinderbox, make it hover over the next log

It already does this

Oh, haven't noticed. To me it seems as if as soon as the fire is lit/animation = -1, it goes and clicks on the log. After, it clicks the tinderbox and waits again till animation = -1/fire is lit. rinse and repeat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is your mouse multiplier set to 1.8 as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.