Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ample Fires [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your mouse multiplier set to 1.8 as well?

No sir, it's default. I never bothered changing it because I assume then it'd be too fast. I didn't change it because there's no mouse over/paint that I could see to "tell" how fast it'd be :|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No sir, it's default. I never bothered changing it because I assume then it'd be too fast. I didn't change it because there's no mouse over/paint that I could see to "tell" how fast it'd be :|

Set it to 1.8, should fix that.

The bot is being rewritten atm and the new code fixes this, but that should be a workaround for now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Won't let me select progressive burning. What gives?

You aren't a supporter+. Check the overview section, progressive burning is only available for supporters+.

New release causing an issue where it burns logs in between West bank and staff shop and gets stuck because it runs out of room. Really slows everything down because it waits for the spot to clear then it does one log and it keeps doing it over and over.

Completely broken, just stands there saying "Clouse failed to interact."

Edit: Restarted RM client and RS instance and it's working now.

Re-edit: Bot isn't functioning very well, progressive burning is broken and it will sometimes get stuck saying "Clouse failed to interact." Still good to use if you're babysitting it, but if not I'd wait for serene to update.

Used this on one account flawlessly for 10k+ logs,
tried it on another account yesterday and it has a flaw with banking, when in process "moving to bank" it will accidentally click on a bank and open it, leaving it stuck at "moving to bank" until the bank is manually closed. Think minimap click would be an easy fix

Pretty sad you bash people for giving an honest rating of this, and everyone who down rated has been right. Highly out of sync and just stops at the bank. over 44k logs to burn, and it stops after the first bag full. 1/5 (just because 0 isn't an option)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pretty sad you bash people for giving an honest rating of this, and everyone who down rated has been right. Highly out of sync and just stops at the bank. over 44k logs to burn, and it stops after the first bag full. 1/5 (just because 0 isn't an option)

Are you sure you're on the right thread? I haven't bashed anyone? I already know this is broken (as @Snufalufugus noted earlier), an update hasn't been pushed to fix it yet.

If you're talking about ratings from months before (check the date), it was working then albeit slowly and not as I would've liked.

edit: @brisch14 actually I just went through the thread and reviews and not once do I bash anyone. lol.

Last edited:
Are you sure you're on the right thread? I haven't bashed anyone? I already know this is broken (as @Snufalufugus noted earlier), an update hasn't been pushed to fix it yet.

If you're talking about ratings from months before (check the date), it was working then albeit slowly and not as I would've liked.

edit: @brisch14 actually I just went through the thread and reviews and not once do I bash anyone. lol.

I stand corrected, it was from the ratings for the bot. Nonetheless, rather annoying not getting anything done lol. Let it run for a couple hours and it burned a whole 27 logs o_O

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I stand corrected, it was from the ratings for the bot. Nonetheless, rather annoying not getting anything done lol. Let it run for a couple hours and it burned a whole 27 logs o_O

I'm not bashing anyone in the ratings either..? I responded to only one rating, and said "It helps to post in the thread for help or an update, rather than giving a low star review."

Regardless, I know it is broken atm. An update is still coming.

Won't do anything after the first bag, always tries to find the "right spot".
Why do you have it set to one exact spot?

Fire caper
I'm using the progressive mode and the bot took maple logs from the bank, even when I'm not even close to meet the reqs for maples.

Restarted the bot and tried again, does the same.

Disregard the quoted part:

"It just repeatedly tries to 'Withdraw-all' of my logs from the bank, even after it successfully withdrew a full inventory the first time."​

My bad, I forgot to equip the tinderbox.

Last edited:
uwu :3
I can't even get the bot to light a single log.
It just repeatedly tries to 'Withdraw-all' of my logs from the bank, even after it successfully withdrew a full inventory the first time.
The log is attached.
you didn't attach a log btw

Status
Not open for further replies.