Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Summoning [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cobra spawning doesn't work at the moment, mind looking into it?
It takes everything but once it wants to cast the special move it just hovers over the eggs doing nothing, thanks.

Whenever I go to select the pouch I want to infuse the script just freezes the entire client. Does this happen to anyone else?

mkl

spawning egg spider problem @SlashnHax

- when out of summoning points as well as a red spider the bot will get the pouch and proceed to try and open it but it can't because your summoning points need to be renewed
- will be in the bank and will just stay there. says "waiting for bank to open
321a0f0b940f6205ed2adbe62cdfb2c3.png

- the bot will try to click on the tile you started on through the banks inventory (bot should use minimap if inventory is in the way)
-increase the speed of clicking the special button to produce red spider eggs
- when depositing items it will bank inventory then find the egg spawn scroll and put them in the inventory and then throw an unhandled error (no preset)

^thanks. Now there's a bug where it gets stuck trying to make the pouches. It'll click on the obelisk and not do anything.

Is this working? Hoping to get 99 summoning during dxp.
I just need making pouches to work :p

Thanks for such a great summoning script!

I was wondering why there's no spirit charm support (they can save 30% of the charms used, and only need to be equipped)

Thanks!

This might be a stupid question, but why can't I click on different options for infuse?

U4ZnnNr.png

Hi this is a good script except on Darkscape the teleports take a little bit longer and when interacting with Spirit Kyatt it does not wait for the teleport. Instead it while its teleporting its on an endless loop interacting with the familiar.

Would be cool if when spawning it didn't return to the same tile every time it banks or loots. Like when it loots if it stayed on the last tile it looted from and continued spawning from there. Because looting and returning to a tile then banking and returning to the same tile looks extremely bot like. Also I love the fact that it can bank on mobile bankers such as at the mage bank. Love everything about this bot otherwise

Is there anything I need to do to get the spawning going there is no add task like infusing and doesn't do anything when I hit start

Last edited:
Is there anything I need to do to get the spawning going there is no ass task like infusing and doesn't do anything when I hit start
You're doing everything correctly. I've found the issue and fixed it for the next update (2.1.4), thanks for letting me know about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.