Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Summoning [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite bot has received an update :D can't wait to get home!

this bot is spawning for me now :) however it does not like to use a pouch to summon a familiar. when a familliars timer runs out the bot will drink whatever summoning pots are in the inventory and then it idles. in 2 hours of spawning eggs it summoned one pouch without external input.

Any plans for supporting custom loot for spawning?

Edit: uses summoning potions but kinda slow, is it possible to make it pot when special goes <6?

Any plans for supporting custom loot for spawning?

Edit: uses summoning potions but kinda slow, is it possible to make it pot when special goes <6?
Yeah, custom loot will be added when I rewrite it. I'm currently working on finishing my current rotation and then I'll be able to work on other bots.

Nice bot, although it's a bit slow on spawning and leaves eggs on the ground without picking them up. Could you shorten the delays?

Edir: at Edgeville it didn't walk out of the bank at just casted egg spawn inside. However at Taverly it did find a spot close to the bank to cast egg spawn and collect eggs but once you run out of summoning points it won't use an obelisk or potion.

Last edited:
do u even read the last posts on this thread before posting ur own?

The one that talks about a different edgeville issue or the one that says it won't be worked on right now? I'm aware but doesn't mean I shouldn't post about an issue.

The one that talks about a different edgeville issue or the one that says it won't be worked on right now? I'm aware but doesn't mean I shouldn't post about an issue.

the one, that is from the bot author, which actually says: I won't be working on this until it makes its way into my rotation.

Meaning he knows the bot probably wont work properly and wont fix it in short period of time

Yeah, I've got a fortnight holiday coming up soon, I'll probably rewrite it then.

Bug Report:

Hello the bot has problems with walking from taverly bank to the summoning area, it sometimes just teleports to taverly or falador even tho it just has to walk between bank in taverly and summoning area.

It also lags a lot (the rs client )

if u need more info quote me please!

thank you

Bug Report:

Hello the bot has problems with walking from taverly bank to the summoning area, it sometimes just teleports to taverly or falador even tho it just has to walk between bank in taverly and summoning area.

It also lags a lot (the rs client )

if u need more info quote me please!

thank you
I second this.

Status
Not open for further replies.