Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Safecracker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria updated Alpha Safecracker with a new update entry:

Alpha Safecracker v1.1 Released!

Alpha Safecracker updated to v1.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

throwing this out there, i seen that someone said(maybe it was you) that if you open the loadstone network it could find the tele it needed. do you think it would be possible to add ability bar support so we can move the teleports down. me personally whenever i do safecracking, or really anything legit i dont even open the loadstone network. i have all my teleports on a bar. throwing it out there. might help? no idea. haha.
Could you add a option to customize your route so that bot could work without using lodestones? It's basically unusable atm

Also yanille lodestone can be replaced with watchtower teleport (teleport to yanille if hard diary is completed)
Kandarin route could stop using burthorpe and instead use ardougne castle?
The bot will now use Home Teleport to open the lodestone interface if it is on the action bar. Make sure that it is on the first 6 action bars and that it is on your main action bar; the bot may not properly detect it if it on a higher action bar, which was why this update was not released until now.
In addition, the bot will now use House Teleport to teleport to Yanille if they have earth, law, and air runes in their inventory.

the bot still not teleport for me
* I have all the landstone tele on the action bar yet the bot stuck when it need to teleport

the bot support teleport to
Wizard tower
Pollnvieach
Camelot tab

EDIT: it worked for me after while, keep the good work up bro (y)(y)

Last edited:
Aria with the home tele on Action bar and the bot running if it needs to teleport to lumbridge to turn in points, it seems to get stuck, also randomly gets stuck running to northmarket

I might just be stupid.. But can anyone explain to me how i get the home teleport thing into my action bar? :D

the bot still not teleport for me
* I have all the landstone tele on the action bar yet the bot stuck when it need to teleport

the bot support teleport to
Wizard tower
Pollnvieach
Camelot tab

EDIT: it worked for me after while, keep the good work up bro (y)(y)
Put Home Teleport on your action bar, not the individual lodestone teleports.

Put Home Teleport on your action bar, not the individual lodestone teleports.
Does it work the same way with the pollnivneach teleport? Do i put it into the action bar? Because i cant seem to get the pollnivneach teleport working :/

Last edited:
Does it work the same way with the pollnivneach teleport? Do i put it into the action bar? Because i cant seem to get the pollnivneach teleport working :/
No, you don't need to put other types of teleport items on your action bar unless the thread specifically says you need to.

The bot freezes after loot bag is full and a dialogue box is open. It also freezes after it hands in the loot/loot bag when the dialogue box is open.
Just have to babysit the bot at this point but it would be nice if this could be fixed for a paid bot.

The bot freezes after loot bag is full and a dialogue box is open. It also freezes after it hands in the loot/loot bag when the dialogue box is open.
Just have to babysit the bot at this point but it would be nice if this could be fixed for a paid bot.
Can you post a screenshot of the issue?
And if a chat dialog is in the way of the action bar, then why don't you move it?

Last edited:
I gave this bot several times it works as it should and totally worth it
it works flawlessly however there are little issues with the bot
it doesn't run for long periods, it stops automatically after 3-4 hours
and noticed when it teleport to thieving guild it does that twice no idea why ...

this bot got me 62-99 in less than 10 days, with averagely 500-550k Exp/Hour
looking forward for more scripts from you bro! (Y)

EDIIT: I ran this bot 2 sessions stopped at 55 minutes and 58 minutes and I was charged you 4 hours
while I actually ran it for 2 hours ... no clue what to do with that
Untitled3.png

Last edited:
I gave this bot several times it works as it should and totally worth it
it works flawlessly however there are little issues with the bot
it doesn't run for long periods, it stops automatically after 3-4 hours
and noticed when it teleport to thieving guild it does that twice no idea why ...

this bot got me 62-99 in less than 10 days, with averagely 500-550k Exp/Hour
looking forward for more scripts from you bro! (Y)

EDIIT: I ran this bot 2 sessions stopped at 55 minutes and 58 minutes and I was charged you 4 hours
while I actually ran it for 2 hours ... no clue what to do with that
View attachment 8847
People have ran this bot for 24+ hours in a single session before (though that requires manually pausing the bot and then relogging in order to reset the 23 hour timer). What does the logger/status say when the bot stops, and where does it stop?
You should also use Thieves' Guild teleports, they're pretty cheap.

You should bring the billing issue up with staff, I personally have no control over it except for setting hourly pricing.

This bot has never given me issues until this recent update. It gets stuck after teleporting to yanille, it cannot find the correct path. I am sure this update broke a lot of aspects of this bot. Please fix this amazing script :)

Bot ran smooth for 33 minutes. Then it stopped because it wasn't able to teleport to Burthorpe.
00:33:03 INFO (00:31:58) Active task: Burthorpe
00:33:04 INFO (00:31:59) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:34:07 INFO (00:33:02) The bot has not gained xp or moved for 1 minute, attempting to get unstuck.
00:34:07 DEBUG Player position at the time we got stuck: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:34:14 INFO (00:33:09) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:35:18 INFO (00:34:13) The bot has not gained xp or moved for 1 minute, attempting to get unstuck.
00:35:18 DEBUG Player position at the time we got stuck: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:35:24 INFO (00:34:19) The bot has gotten stuck more than once in a row, teleporting to attempt to get unstuck.
00:35:29 INFO (00:34:24) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:35:53 INFO (00:34:48) The bot has not gained xp or moved for 1 minute, attempting to get unstuck.
00:35:53 DEBUG Player position at the time we got stuck: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:35:59 INFO (00:34:54) The bot has gotten stuck more than once in a row, teleporting to attempt to get unstuck.
00:36:05 INFO (00:35:00) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:36:29 INFO (00:35:24) The bot has not gained xp or moved for 1 minute, attempting to get unstuck.
00:36:29 DEBUG Player position at the time we got stuck: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:36:34 INFO (00:35:29) The bot has gotten stuck more than once in a row, teleporting to attempt to get unstuck.
00:36:40 INFO (00:35:35) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:37:04 INFO (00:35:58) The bot has not gained xp or moved for 1 minute, attempting to get unstuck.
00:37:04 DEBUG Player position at the time we got stuck: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:37:09 INFO (00:36:04) The bot has gotten stuck more than once in a row, teleporting to attempt to get unstuck.
00:37:15 INFO (00:36:10) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:37:39 INFO (00:36:33) The bot has not gained xp or moved for 1 minute, attempting to get unstuck.
00:37:39 DEBUG Player position at the time we got stuck: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:37:44 INFO (00:36:39) The bot has gotten stuck more than once in a row, teleporting to attempt to get unstuck.
00:37:50 INFO (00:36:45) Teleporting to Lodestone.BURTHORPE
00:38:02 SEVERE Player position at the time bot stopped: Coordinate(2650, 3301, 1)
00:38:02 SEVERE Camera information: Pitch: 0.631 Yaw: 350
00:38:02 INFO No exp gained in the last 5 minutes!

The bot does not redeem loot for coins instead of pilfer points. I ran the bot for 12+ hours and came back to a lot of pilfer points and some coins.

This should be a called Real Money Stealer, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT , I already asked once week ago , sent multiple emails NO REPLY ,
LAUNCHED ONCE RAN FOR 59 MINUTES CHARGED x3 HOURS ?????

GOOD BOT BY THE WAY THANKS

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Alpha Safecracker - $0.10 x 1 hour

33 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
    Alpha Safecracker - $0.10 x 2 hours

35 minutes ago
Unless Your Timer counting down is wrong??? and purposely made to show wrong time so bot runs over an hour of usage

This should be a called Real Money Stealer, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT , I already asked once week ago , sent multiple emails NO REPLY ,
LAUNCHED ONCE RAN FOR 59 MINUTES CHARGED x3 HOURS ?????

GOOD BOT BY THE WAY THANKS

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    Alpha Safecracker - $0.10 x 1 hour

33 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
    Alpha Safecracker - $0.10 x 2 hours

35 minutes ago
Unless Your Timer counting down is wrong??? and purposely made to show wrong time so bot runs over an hour of usage
I have used this bot from 1-120 (about 80+ hours) and i haven't had this issue at any point. I will admit that i have had some minor issues, but they were fixed quite quickly. Have you contacted any staff on the forums? I believe there is an entire section for billing issues if i remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.