Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Safecracker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having issues with teleporting and doors would like to use this bot however appears to be broken pretty sure I followed all of the setup correctly but I could be wrong

I use scrolls for teleport to Pollninveach, it teleports and gets stuck, stays in one place, same as in Lumbridge, as the script is ready to go to Bob's house or North house, bot just stays on the lodestone of lumbridge and does nothing... I'm not using teleports on action bar, I even unchecked fast teleports, but still its no use...

I think the varbits for safes may have changed. I will investigate further.

Edit: The varbits for safes don't appear to have changed.

Edit 2: I am getting the error
Code:
nul.IIIiiIiiIiIIi: Invalid decode format. [-1]
        at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIiI.iiIiiiiiIIIii(hwc:301)
        at nul.iIIIIIiiiiiIi.iiIiiiiiIIIii(zgc:180)
        at nul.iiiiiIiiIiIiI.iiIiiiiiIIIii(hwc:238)
        at nul.IIiiIIiiIiiIi.iiIiiiiiIIIii(rhc:180)
        at nul.IIiiIIiiIiiIi.iiIiiiiiIIIii(rhc:38)
        at nul.iIiiiIiiIiIiI.iiIiiiiiIIIii(vgc:4)
        at nul.iIiiiIiiIiIiI.iiIiiiiiIIIii(vgc:102)
        at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.definitions.GameObjectDefinitio
n.iiIiiiiiIIIii(gwc:58)
n.iiIiiiiiIIIii(gwc:111)
n.get(gwc:25)

Edit 3: This error is related to web-walking. I have reported the issue to @Cloud.

Last edited:
There is also an issue with the bot working in yanille, its get to the safe ok and then just stops before interacting.

Has this been fixed?

There is also an issue with the bot working in yanille, its get to the safe ok and then just stops before interacting.

Has this been fixed?
I haven't been on the game to check, but if the issue hasn't been fixed I'll provide compensation.

any clue as how to make it use teleports as opposed to lodestone? i have magic tab open and i have them on action bar as well. Do i need to buy teletabs and whats the set up for it, just inv open?

another small problem, is that its doesn't reequip the ring after ele removes it, but i have keyboard on so i can watch over it.

apart from that, the bot is running smooth af. hope to get 120 thieving before the second bot nuke...

any clue as how to make it use teleports as opposed to lodestone? i have magic tab open and i have them on action bar as well. Do i need to buy teletabs and whats the set up for it, just inv open?

another small problem, is that its doesn't reequip the ring after ele removes it, but i have keyboard on so i can watch over it.

apart from that, the bot is running smooth af. hope to get 120 thieving before the second bot nuke...
You need to have the runes/teleport items in the inventory. The bot doesn't take into account staffs and other equips that provide runes

The chaos ele issue will be fixed in the upcoming release.

You need to have the runes/teleport items in the inventory. The bot doesn't take into account staffs and other equips that provide runes

The chaos ele issue will be fixed in the upcoming release.

Thanks, got it working.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.