Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
So are you going to be re-writing this bot and fixing the banking thing? Because the fix posted above doesn't work; for forge at least.

thanks xoxoxo

when making unf potions at wells (ca) sometimes it doesn't bank, goes straight back to mixing, and gets stuck on the mix screen

I expect to be able to get to working on this after I completely debug my current bot and set up my botfarm. EST is about one week.

I expect to be able to get to working on this after I completely debug my current bot and set up my botfarm. EST is about one week.

That's great, I've been using this bot for quite awhile, it's a bit buggy but when you fiddle with the settings it sometimes works out, would you be able to add coal bag support for smelter portable? it'd be a massive help when smelting rune bars.

Keep up the good work!

I'm currently working on the bot right now. Interaction and speed have been further improved, based on tonight's testing. FM won't be supported until later since it works differently than the other skills. Sawmills won't ever be supported because making planks is terrible money.

The bot has been updated.

Changelog:
Interaction with portables has been significantly improved.
The bot should now never get stuck hovering over a portable.
The general logic of the bot was improved.

This bot even does proteans, dank af

Edit: the bot doesn't click the crafter unless I move the mouse to it myself, even though the status says 'interacting with crafter'

Last edited:
I cant figure out the correct settings for Sawmill Teaks

I'm currently working on the bot right now. Interaction and speed have been further improved, based on tonight's testing. FM won't be supported until later since it works differently than the other skills. Sawmills won't ever be supported because making planks is terrible money.

This bot even does proteans, dank af

Edit: the bot doesn't click the crafter unless I move the mouse to it myself, even though the status says 'interacting with crafter'

Interaction will probably fail if the crafter is on a huge pile of people, especially if your craft option isn't the left-click option. It's unlikely I'll be able to find a solution to this before the end of DXPW since I've been very busy due to leveling new bots.

Edit: I can confirm that interaction with portables will indeed fail if the crafter is on a huge pile of people. The menu shows that there are no options available, even though the list of options is so long it fills the entire screen.

I'm going to add the option to constantly hold space down, because that's what legits do, they put a rock on a key to automatically go through chat dialogs.

Last edited:
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Getting an idling message w/ 'Portable forge'. Bot doesn't seem to recognize it being there.

Banned for Scamming
It doesn't create trackers anymore, please fix this I need to see how much xp/hr im getting

Is there a way to make it work for potions, like for raw materials, what would I type seeing as you need 2 different items.

Worked fine for me before, but now never clicks on bank chest. Just moves mouse around it and never clicks

Worked fine for me before, but now never clicks on bank chest. Just moves mouse around it and never clicks

Move to a less populated world, there's too many people on the bank chest so a method the bot depends on will return an invalid result.

Tried using forge, keeps banking after using only 2 bars and i have make x enabled.

Nvm I got it to work after using 1 for items needed and 2 for threshold.

But i thought items needed were how many raw items to make the new item, and threshold was how many of those raw items i'd need when starting. Didn't seem to work when i did it this way.

Last edited:
Hi, Aria!

First of all, thank you for this bot -- it has really saved me a lot of time.

*EDIT* Post Removed -- problem resolved. Apologies for the waste of a post on this thread. *EDIT*

Hmm... Is there spacing though? I typed 'Smelt' but it wouldn't press the button.

Just tried making ruby rings, wouldn't press 'Craft' either.

Edit: Nobody addressed you but I actually encountered a similar problem and resolved it.

Strangely enough, sometimes you have to intentionally mismatch case sensitivity. Even if the game shows it being capitalized, try leaving it out. Try all permutations. I guess it's a bug.

Last edited:
I cant seem to get it to craft more than 2 ruby rings at a time? anything wrong with my setup?

Edit: Nevermind set items needed to 1 and threshold to 2 as darkharp stated

Attachments

• Portables.jpg
    Portables.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.