Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

Client updated, the bot now is only able to dump inventory in bank and withdraw preset. then it gets stuck.

Are you using settings that worked before the update? Also, where are you using the bot?

I don't know the cause of slow interaction for end users running the Bot Store copy of the bot, nor do I have the time or desire to investigate whatever may be causing that issue since I don't play the game anymore.

The ability to do that has not been coded.

Since you have no desire to investigate it, would you release the bot as open source and allow us to take a look at it?

Thank you for this amazing script.
got 99 Firemaking last weekend and now going for smith.

Last edited:
I'd really like the tanning feature to be fixed. I've had this for weeks, and paid for it. I'd like it if it didn't get stuck by accidentally clicking craft clay instead of tan leather every couple cycles

I'd really like the tanning feature to be fixed. I've had this for weeks, and paid for it. I'd like it if it didn't get stuck by accidentally clicking craft clay instead of tan leather every couple cycles

This may actually be an API bug. The same thing happens in my tan leather bot I've been developing. It's a problem with interact() it seems.

Alpha Abyss RC and Alpha Portables have both been made free.

Development of both Alpha Abyss RC and Alpha Portables will resume within the next week.

Suggest any features you want for Alpha Portables below. It'd help if people used the developer client to gather data about the features they want to be implemented, as most of the time spent working on a bot is spent on gathering data and not actually writing code (which is why I've gotten tired of bot writing now that I don't play RS)

Wait so does it just keep running to the nearest portable? Or will it go to the regular structure then? For example, if I do Tanning and there aren't any portable tanners, will it go to the nearest regular Tanner? Thanks.

Community Manager
Wait so does it just keep running to the nearest portable? Or will it go to the regular structure then? For example, if I do Tanning and there aren't any portable tanners, will it go to the nearest regular Tanner? Thanks.
It will afk until a new portable gets dropped.

Works good. A bit slow at banking after action with portable is done, but its okay. But i have a question. How does the thing with setting up ur own portable work? It's greyed and I only can wirte something in the box next to it

okay, Besides this bot being a tad slow I encountered an issue. When trying to use the portable sawmill the bot just hovers over the sawmall like crazy but wont actually click on the sawmill. if I click on it for it the rest goes smooth. I'm not sure if location has anything to do with it but I was at "ca". hope this helps! thanks!

Abides
Hey it does not work:

location portable spot a combat academy
action: trying to fletch oak logs

proble: just opens and closes bank
@0liver

I have had fletching work in the past week, and am currently using a range and well.

To me, this says that you may not have configured the parts where the bot interacts with the portable properly; perhaps there is a typo in the Portable name, Right click option, or Craft menu option? Also, make sure the Items needed is set to the proper amount, and try setting the Item threshold to something like 5 (which is what mine is currently set to, and the bot is working) I believe proper capitalization is required as well, i.e.: "Raw shark" is correct, not "Raw Shark"

Last edited:
@0liver

I have had fletching work is the past week, and am currently using a range and well.

To me, this says that you may not have configured the parts where the bot interacts with the portable properly; perhaps there is a typo in the Portable name, Right click option, or Craft menu option? Also, make sure the Items needed is set to the proper amount, and try setting the Item threshold to something like 5 (which is what mine is currently set to, and the bot is working) I believe proper capitalization is required as well, i.e.: "Raw shark" is correct, not "Raw Shark"

thanks u helped me a lot i got it working now

Status
Not open for further replies.