Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getMoney()I
at com.alpha.api.trackers.ProfitTracker.<init>(ProfitTracker.java:31)
at com.alpha.api.framework.ui.paint.tabs.ProfitTab.<init>(ProfitTab.java:17)
at com.alpha.api.framework.ui.paint.generic.AlphaPaint.<init>(AlphaPaint.java:26)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onStart(AlphaBot.java:93)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(owb:37)
at app.mm.run(wxb:49)
When attempting to start this bot

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Inventory.getMoney()I
at com.alpha.api.trackers.ProfitTracker.<init>(ProfitTracker.java:31)
at com.alpha.api.framework.ui.paint.tabs.ProfitTab.<init>(ProfitTab.java:17)
at com.alpha.api.framework.ui.paint.generic.AlphaPaint.<init>(AlphaPaint.java:26)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onStart(AlphaBot.java:93)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(owb:37)
When attempting to start this bot

Crashes crashes and crashes, is it because client was updated yesterday ?

Yes, the update yesterday broke getMoney() which is part of the profit tracker in the paint. Hopefully cloud will fix soon.

The profit tracker is part of the paint in all Alpha bots, unfortunately.

So my bot managed to start up and run fine for 5 hours until i stopped it, when i tried to restart it threw me a error -
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eagles13.scripts.alpha_pestcontrol.tasks.LanderEnter.execute(LanderEnter.java:31)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:116)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.EaglesAlphaBot.onLoop(EaglesAlphaBot.java:21)
at com.eagles13.scripts.alpha_pestcontrol.PestControl.onLoop(PestControl.java:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(dnb:22)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(owb:128)

Also noticed was only throwing me this error while on the void knight island, so i took a loadstone to edgeville, started the bot fine, then ran back to the island and it worked

Since I'm now active again, I'll be furthering the development of this bot. I'm currently searching for:

-A high level OSRS account with which to port this bot to OSRS (at least high level enough to reach the top level lander)
-An RS3 account which someone doesn't mind me using for a long time (probably ~20 hours or so) to earn lots of commendations in order to implement buying rewards, etc, from the Void Knights. Alternatively an account with a lot of points which someone doesn't mind me spending would be suitable.

There should be an update this week which ought to fix some of the NPEs that people have been getting on start.

Is there anyway you could make this for OSRS? I've been searching for ages for a PC bot that works, and this is the first good one I've found, but of course it's RS3 :/ I would love love LOVE this bot for OSRS.

Is there anyway you could make this for OSRS? I've been searching for ages for a PC bot that works, and this is the first good one I've found, but of course it's RS3 :/ I would love love LOVE this bot for OSRS.
Since I'm now active again, I'll be furthering the development of this bot. I'm currently searching for:

-A high level OSRS account with which to port this bot to OSRS (at least high level enough to reach the top level lander)
-An RS3 account which someone doesn't mind me using for a long time (probably ~20 hours or so) to earn lots of commendations in order to implement buying rewards, etc, from the Void Knights. Alternatively an account with a lot of points which someone doesn't mind me spending would be suitable.

There should be an update this week which ought to fix some of the NPEs that people have been getting on start.

Status
Not open for further replies.