Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
I wish I saved the proggy, but I ran it over night and managed to get 900 commedations! Thanks Eagles13. :D

Does not appear to work for me.
When i start the bot, it just stands there doing nothing :( help?

I hope that Cloud can solve the problem some of us have before the minigame weekend, my plans was to use this for that exp but for the moment that seems like its not gonna happen :/

It randomly stops working for me. Mostly around ~45mins. I submitted the reports hope you can look into them :).

Only thing I'm not quite happy with is the change of paint, it no longer tells us how many points we get per hour. :(
Other than that its a 10/10 script, for sure. Gonna try get this proggy even longer, but for now..
oDOeZkr.png

For some reason the image doesnt wanna show up, but heres the direct link.
http://i.imgur.com/oDOeZkr.png

I pause the script, purchase the exp with commendations, its x2 tokens for 23h more. You can still manage to pull off like 6m+ exp.
I'll maybe have enough time to get 2 99's this weekend.

I pause the script, purchase the exp with commendations, its x2 tokens for 23h more. You can still manage to pull off like 6m+ exp.
I'll maybe have enough time to get 2 99's this weekend.
I know right, its kinda stupit they wont allow you to play once you reached 1k points...

I know right, its kinda stupit they wont allow you to play once you reached 1k points...
Which is why you spend your points every now and then, can run for probably 5-6hours before you cap out, I woke up to 980 points this morning, spent them and went to get some more sleep. :p

Which is why you spend your points every now and then, can run for probably 5-6hours before you cap out, I woke up to 980 points this morning, spent them and went to get some more sleep. :p
haha nice :D I use teamviewer, i just leave it on :D

I can't get the script to work more than 40 minutes it always stops, but because i'm working on computer i can always re-start the script.

I can't get the script to work more than 40 minutes it always stops, but because i'm working on computer i can always re-start the script.
Are you running it in legacy combat+interface? I am and its working flawless for me, if you dont, try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.