Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would changing your interface be more detectable?
I don't know, it just seems like it would throw up some red flags if the only time I switched to legacy/fixed screen would be to play pest control.

gahhhhhh fucking squire! seriously no matter what I do after like 10 games it'll just get stuck on the squire. fucking irritating.

:D! Glad to hear that it helped! have fun with that easy XP. dont have to worrie about dieing and losing gear or player reports etc. Like I said before probably the safest Combat botting you can do :D

Bot is doing great, pretty fast. I was wondering if by any chance you could make this use quick prayers? (just click on the prayer icon basically everytime it goes into a fight, or comes back from death, or starts a new game)

9t4VSSG.png

EOC Combat mode, Oldschool layout :p

Be careful next weekend laddies, it'll be minigame weekend so they will probably check all players...

I'm having some serious difficulties all of the sudden, since it changed from Jpest control to Alpha pest control.
It won't even initialize.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
I'm having some serious difficulties all of the sudden, since it changed from Jpest control to Alpha pest control.
It won't even initialize.

Looking into this right now.

Edit: Issue identified & fixed. Ought to be back up within 24 hours.

Thank you! Can't wait, it's killing me to not be botting to the best of my capabilities right now, haha.
Seriously, thanks for the script though. I'm very appreciative.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
As previously mentioned, it's down at the moment. It will be back up whenever my bots are pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.