Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@defjam Does the popup close if you press the "Esc" key? If so I may be able to workaround. Otherwise I'll need an account.

Next time one pops up i'll try it and let you know.

@Eagles13 Yes! Pressing Esc twice will eliminate it. First Esc will remove pop-up, the second will remove the "are you sure?". Hope this helps.

It's running around a lot, almost every single time it starts to attack monsters it will attempt to walk to a random location around the portal. It was working fine last week when I was using it.

It's running around a lot, almost every single time it starts to attack monsters it will attempt to walk to a random location around the portal. It was working fine last week when I was using it.

Also to add:

Not only does it run around erratically sometimes, but there are other times the bot will stay completely still while taking damage from pest monsters (even with auto-retaliate on). Usually it stands until the character dies, and then the bot seemingly refreshes and starts up again after death.

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots

Just pushed an update to fix this.

Also to add:

Not only does it run around erratically sometimes, but there are other times the bot will stay completely still while taking damage from pest monsters (even with auto-retaliate on). Usually it stands until the character dies, and then the bot seemingly refreshes and starts up again after death.

If your character stands still whilst taking damage with auto-retaliate on, then there's something wrong with your character.

Just pushed an update to fix this.

If your character stands still whilst taking damage with auto-retaliate on, then there's something wrong with your character.

I will try to figure it out, it doesn't make any sense to me either. Is the esc fix coming along? I'm not sure if my information helps or not =[

I forgot I turned on this bot last night and I just woke up to 750 points from 0. Bot was still running when I woke up. Thank you for the amazing bot.

I forgot I turned on this bot last night and I just woke up to 750 points from 0. Bot was still running when I woke up. Thank you for the amazing bot.

Fuck you cabbage how!?!??!!?

I can't run for more than 15 minutes without getting the stupid boots popup!

Fuck you cabbage how!?!??!!?

I can't run for more than 15 minutes without getting the stupid boots popup!

I can fix this if someone gets me an account which gets the popup. Hint motherfucking hint.

Hint motherfucking hint, I've offered 4 times you just don't reply/ acknowledge my message.

I've had no messages from you in the last 2 months. If you wouldn't mind lending me your account, I can probably have this fixed within 24 hours.

I've had no messages from you in the last 2 months. If you wouldn't mind lending me your account, I can probably have this fixed within 24 hours.
I posted in the thread, message me whenever ready whenever

@Eagles13

massive ban hammer coming for people who use this script.

When it gets out of a game sometimes it doesn't move the camera so it can click on cross the gangplank. It just stands there miss spam clicking on the squire. This also severely decreases the amount of points you can get an hour so can you please fix this and this script will be perfect!

@Eagles13

massive ban hammer coming for people who use this script.

When it gets out of a game sometimes it doesn't move the camera so it can click on cross the gangplank. It just stands there miss spam clicking on the squire. This also severely decreases the amount of points you can get an hour so can you please fix this and this script will be perfect!

I can't reproduce this. How long were you botting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.